What has happened to AJWRB?

by Haelcer 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Hello Haelcer. I think you've misunderstood the link you posted. That appears to be a company that will attempt to obtain an existing domain name for a fee on your behalf. We still have the domain and AJWRB will be back in the near future. In the meantime there are several copies of the site available with the newest being here:

http://brci.org/ajwrb/

I hope things are well with you.

Lee

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Minimus said:

Sorry but thus site should have revolutionized the blood issue to the point that JWs would not have to deal with the blood issue at all. What did the site really accomplish?? Nothing, ever, IMO.

This site and the corresponding one in German accomplished a lot. It opened my eyes about the blood issue and gave me reasons and arguments that neither the branch office nor hospital liaison members could answer. Reasons that make other witnesses I know think too about it.

It would be great if this site came back.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Lee: 1 Question

First the new ajwrb site on your link looks great. Especially that its good for mobile devices.

I tried to open 'Personal Accounts', 'person 1' or 2 etc, under 'articles'. These personal experiences do not load. Do you know how to read them?

Thanks for all your work.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

The material is all being updated and is only partially available at this time.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Marvin's blog is by invite only? Since when?

• Haelcer
    Haelcer

Thank You Lee,

I tried to open old link ajwrb.org and was error.

I want to update polish website as well, so we need to talk about. I will send you email this week, ok?

Cheers

Marek

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

I don't have any information about Marvin Shilmer or his blog. I have been trying to reach him.

My email address is: [email protected]

Marek: I appreciate your effort to keep the information available in Polish.

Feel free to contact me.

Lee

• minimus
    minimus

Lee, exactly what have you accomplished? JWs still won't take blood. No JW that I know of has changed their opinion about blood.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Since absolutely nothing good has ever been accomplished by any sites critical of WT they should all just go away... yeah that will help everyone a lot....

Keep up the good work negative crusaders for nothing! Another "worthless" site exposing WT flaws and errors has bitten the dust thanks to your lack of effort or support!

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

As A JW I changed my opinion about blood after reading the AJWRB site. It was very well written and I remember returning to the site over and over again for it came to represent the clear thinking stability that I needed at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit