So which religion IS actually correct?

by punkofnice 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Was it Buddha that went into a pizza parlour and asked the waiter: 'Can you make me one with everything?' ??

--

I believe that was the Dalai Lama.

The Dali Lama finally gets his pizza and hands the waiter $20, and asks for change.

The waiter replies, “Ah…but, Change must come from within”.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

ADCMS -

Recently, I phoned up the spiritual leader of Tibet.
    He sent me a large goat with a long neck ...
    Turns out I'd phoned Dial-a-Llama ~ Milton Jones

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

You can be in my religion if I can be in yours. (with thanks to Bob Dylan).

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Turns out I'd phoned Dial-a-Llama"

I hate when that happens...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Phizzy - Sounds about par for the course.

I just conclude that because there is no set way to god that god doesn't exist or god would give all an obvious path.

That there are those that say non believers are 'sinners' because they don't want to believe is beyond judgemental and arrogant and way beyond moronic.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................................So which religion IS actually correct?

Drink Like a Pope................Burp Like a Champion!..

..............http://www.telegraf.rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/23/ova-devojka-je-san-svakog-muskarca.gif

.....................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

'allo OUTLAW. How you doing? That's what I call a Catholic converter.....or was it catolitic?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey punk..

.........................I`m doing fine..I`m in Church after 5pm..

...What Kind of Beer would Jesus Drink?!..

.............................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Outlaw-

I had to watch that video several times before I noticed the girl had a beer in her hand....I somehow got distracted. Now the "burping" reference makes sense.

• jgnat
    jgnat

They are all right. It is an evolutionary advantage to attach ourselves to groups with a common message. It is also an advantage to have more than one group with slightly different associations and way of doing things. In case of disaster, if one or both groups are decimated, we have a better capacity to regroup.

We see what happens to creatures that specialize too finely to their environment.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/lessons/the-birds-and-the-beaks/video-segments/1481/

http://www.denimandtweed.com/2008/07/specialization-not-always-dead-end.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit