Anybody catch "New Girl" with Prince

by wearewatchingyouman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8QDi3KqNIk

Let's see, dressed in all black (satanic), long hair (worldly), doing meditation or some ritual with candles (witchcraft or false religious practices), alone w/ a girl without any elders supervising (probably committing fornication / bad example) and the fact that it's at night time since they need candles on is automatic DFing because people only have sex at night and never during the day.

Yeaaa, he might be having a trip to the back room.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Mike attended the congregation near the Hall before he moved to Santa Ynez, California. I remember the Assembly Hall being creepy as a kid, why do I have that recollection? My Aunt (May she burn in Hell with all her trouble making FMs) craved the attention Micheal Jackson brought and changed Kingdom Halls so she could be near a Star. The Kingdom Hall was nothing special and when Micheal Jackson did attend it was a circus. Micheal Jackson went out in Field Service, you should have seen how well he was decked out because you could never have guessed it was him under all the sun glasses, scarfs and trench-coat covering him up.

We had a problem with Creature Worship, the adults were by far more drawn toward's Micheal's fame, than the Tween and Teens and other kids, why is that? I feel bad for Prince because I have seen how weirdo JWs will follow movie stars and corner them at Assemblies where the Elders are told to put a restraining order up against the creepy followers of the Cult.

Why would Prince in all his wisdom and access to Hollywood's media and New York's private investigators join a group who is against society? I never got thrilled meeting famous people, one day I will post some pictures from a event I was allowed to attend, the Witness couple who attended this with me would have bowed down and prayed to the Movie Star we were with. They are freaky, I have a great cousin who is troubled by Witnesses who try to use him to get close to movie stars, he one of the most gifted engineers and got rewarded for his talents only to have JWs attack him because they did not approve of his choices. I don't understand why my cousin does not get away from the Cult, he is so smart and good hearted, I love that dude!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I went too many, many conventions at the Woodland Hills "Igloo". It was actually a really nice space, the stage was in the middle and it rotated. Their were decent views from every seat. The only problem was it was easy to get lost, every section looked the same, there were no reference points, You would go to the bathrooms, come back and forget where your seat was. I bet they made a ton of money when it sold.

I doubt they will kick Prince to the curb, they have Larry Graham to keep him in line for the most part, they won't loose access to the $$$$ over his long hair and eyeliner. It's amazing how understanding they can be when you have money.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Are you guys serious? I've never heard of someone getting dfd for being alone with a girl. In trouble, yes.

Magic ritual? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought they were just sitting there talking.

• steve2
    steve2

Um, the molehill has become a mountain. Prince sneezes and former Witnesses catch cold; that's so unfair, they cry! Look at what he does; if we did that we'd be burnt toast charcoaling his snowy white molehill mountain. Oh grow up Prince - your little un-fans are in quite a tizz. Are his pants tight? Hey, is the Pope Catholic??

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Santa Maria, California Pioneer she was a real gem! She protected her husband when he stayed he night with two hot worldy chicks and got to party on! She never told the Elders because she was afraid he would get disfellowshiped, her husband loved the Big Hair 1980s Bands and usually followed them like a groupie! He told me once how David Lee Roth used Sean Penn to get hot chicks to come in his trailer while on Tour. He smiled and said "You know, I wish I was like Sean Penn because those girls had to perform on Sean to get to David! :) :) :) " Shortly after he spends the night with those girls, sure he was innocent but I still wonder!

If he came forward and said "I got really drunk last night and stayed with these two hot Mamas" he would have gotten slammed! To this day, nobody on the Elder Body knows accept the wannabee Catholic Priest who believes "Only God can forgive and you don't need two or three men to share your inner sins with", why did I get in trouble anyways' with the BOE? hummmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit