Anybody catch "New Girl" with Prince

by wearewatchingyouman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I just caught the last few minutes and counted at least three disfellowshipping worthy actions portrayed. He was alone in his room with a girl. He practiced magic. I forget the third, but you get the point. The episode ended with Jess and the crew sitting around saying "Prince is magic."

LOL. The hypocrisy is just mind blowing. How is this guy allowed to still be a witness?

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I thought the exact same thing...plus I would love to hear the "loving" counsel anyone but Prince would get walking into a kh with hair looking so "worldly".

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

I saw most of the episode, it was entertaining. Prince sounded really monotone with his acting, like he was bored. Didn't know he had such a high voice when singing haha. The elders might counsel him on some points or give him a hard time just like they did with Michael Jackson. My dad was wondering if he was wearing a wig since he has his hair very long by JW standards

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I'm sure his donations keep everybody at the Watch Tower happy. Why would they say anything when there are branch closings, down sizing, little growth? Has he been counseled over his make-up and high heels? Hmmm?

Don't think the WTS wants to rock the (Prince money) boat.

Verdict:

Money good. Counsel bad. Money wins!

~~~

Oh, and I did not see New Girl. I forgot all about it. I was busy partying like it was 1999 while wearing a raspberry beret. (The kind you find in a second-hand store.)

• blondie
    blondie

I just saw a trailer and thought, "afros are back." Do jws have those now in the congregation?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Was he wearing tight pants?

Doc

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

hahahahaha! I didn't even think to look for tight pants designed by those scary homosexuals.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have had a huge amount of hits on my site for search terms regarding whether Prince is disfellowshipped? I was wondering why, so maybe it has to do with that clip.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Micheal Jackson was in my late Aunt's Congregation near Woodland Hills, Califonia.

Micheal was given extra leave-way because he paid for the Assembly (Circuit Assembly Convention Center) building with all those "unrighteous riches", so don't expect Prince to lose his identity because we feel he is not living up to his JW Faith. If PRINCE has a free conscience, why should we harrass him, he is a hell of a musician!

How many of you attended this building in the 1970s and 1980s?

http://www.panoramio.com/photo_explorer#view=photo&position=135&with_photo_id=39204341&order=date_desc&user=4443880

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

I attended that Assmbley building as a kid, right up until they sold it. I didn't know that Michael Jackson helped fund that place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit