Rap song about -----------------------Apostates

by Watchtower-Free 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

This deluded JW on YouTube sent me this link with a message . "turn back to Jehovah"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6919CnDlRk

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well they're talented.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Boy will that guy feel stupid if and/or when he finds out TTATT.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The guy is so deluded.....he didn't even get a full listen from me.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Some peope should not be allowed to meddle with music.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........WBT$..

.............................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I actually like hip hop, but this is just terrible.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I could only bear to listen to about half, due to the delusions. I think they've got a nice little tune other than that, and they have nice voices. Seriously, you guys don't?!

If only they'd channel that energy into becoming their authentic selves, instead of brainwashing and marginalizing others. Pointing energy inward is more productive, but it does take courage.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I've shat better rhymes.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Wow. Pretty good. The ideas are terrible of course, but they did a pretty good job on the song. I'm impressed.

So, it's a good JW song that came from individual JWs' creativity. And you know the Org can't have that.

So even thought this song is 100% JW in every way and says nothing any JW could object to, the creators of this song will get in trouble for it or at the very least in trouble for posting it on youtube.

(But Prince is ok.)

ETA: They probably would get into less trouble if they had just put up a song about nothing. But they had to bring Jehovah into it. I think they'll be counseled for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit