Grounds for Disfellowshipping?

by eyes_opened 22 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

Hi eyes-open,

The above people have given some good advice and there is not much to add except it is best to keep a low profile and say nothing that can be used against you. You could just say you are suffering from stress and need a break. To fully understand how the judicial process of the elders works it is best to read 'Alice's Evidence' from her Adventures in Wonderland. I have included a brief exert here:

"Well, I sha'n't go, at any rate," Said Alice: "besides, that's not a regular rule: you invented it just now." "It's the oldest rule in the book," said the King. " Then it ought to be number one," said Alice. The King turned pale, and shut his note-book hastily. "Consider your verdict," he said to the jury, in a low trembling voice…"No, no! said the Queen. "Sentence first - verdict afterwards." "Stuff and nonsense!" said Alice loudly. The idea of having the sentence first!" "Hold your tongue! Said the Queen, turning purple. "I won't!" said Alice. " Off with her head!" the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. Nobody moved.

" Who cares for you? Said Alice - You're nothing but a pack of cards!"
    At this the whole pack rose in the air, and came flying down upon her; she gave a little scream, half of fright and half of anger, and tried to beat them off, and found herself lying on the bank, with her head in the lap of her sister, who was gently brushing away some dead leaves that had fluttered down from the trees upon her face. "Wake up, Alice dear!" said her sister. " Why what a long sleep you've had!" "Oh I've had such a curious dream!" said Alice

Trevor

• mommy
    mommy

ROFLMAO Trevor!
    No wonder the org doesn't want their followers to watch Disney! It to closely resembles them!
    thanks for the post!
    wendy

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Trevor! That is priceless. Thanks

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit