hmmmmmm. PCs of the pet dog class?

btw PC stands for PlumCrazy and sencere

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Congrats, Scully!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

SCULLY!!! Well done blossom!!!

Beck taps microphone: "testing...tap tap...soooo Skully...tell us how you feel? Did you ever think you would get this far? What are your long term goals, do you think this new found fame will change you? What's it like being 1000 posts old? Do you think you'll forget all about us lesser folk in the 'masters' quarters?? How about a toast (now that we CAN) "

"Here's to ya kiddo" *clinking glasses with Skully*

Beck

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Yay, Scully!

Andee

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    safe4kids adds the following warning: please refrain from applying your tongue to the beam while in operation; it is not wintertime, and this is not a metal fence post, it's a freaking dangerous weapon!!!!

Huh?? (innocent face here)

Dana

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Good for you Scully! Best wishes.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmmmm Jedi you are!!!

Vennie

• Scully
    Scully

Plm:

Thanks so much for the light sabre and fireworks! I see the light sabre is UADNA Standard Issue dang I had no idea it was so heavy!!

<vvvvvvvvvvooooommm> <ssssshhhhoooooommmm> <loud meowling yelp from peanut gallery> ooops sorry about your tail Fred!

<tucking light sabre safely on the top shelf>

Now Beck, to answer your questions:

tell us how you feel? Did you ever think you would get this far? What are your long term goals, do you think this new found fame will change you? What's it like being 1000 posts old? Do you think you'll forget all about us lesser folk in the 'masters' quarters?? How about a toast (now that we CAN)
    y'know, it's an odd feeling... initially, at least. One of the first thoughts that came to mind this morning when I realized I'd probably make my 1000th post today was "Geez Scully you sure talk a lot for someone who didn't think she'd have anything useful to say here". I honestly don't feel any older or wiser than I did yesterday or the day before. I will certainly remember my days as a "Mistress" <brandishing whip in Farkel's general direction> with much fondness, especially what will probably remain one of my favorite posts - "Easing Nature - Is It For Christians?" And of course, I could never EVER forget my friends who remain in the "masters" quarters. After all, they'll soon be getting a light sabre of their own....... and THEN heads will really start rolling at WTS-HQ!!

<clinking glasses with Beck and everyone else>

Love, Scully

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Congratulations Scully
    I always enjoy your posts.

Free

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Three cheers for Skully

hip hip...HORAY!!

hip hip...HORAY!!