Whoooo Hooooo SCULLY

by Joyzabel 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Scully, I just noticed you are now a JEDI!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Congratulations. Now you have to change your signature

Hugs,
    j2bf

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

YeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Congrats Scully! Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Well, it already did, coz it happened to me Just kidding Looking forward to your next 1000!

Dana

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

congrats scully! :):)

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks you guys!! You're all terrific, and I'm so honoured to have achieved this milestone!!

I'm so glad to have been here these past six months or so. I honestly never imagined that I could produce 1000 posts - thank goodness for "fluff", I say!

Joy: Do you mean my "Love, Scully" signature has to go? or the "I am Canadian" one (I've been looking for another one, really!!)?? I promise to get rid of it once the NHL playoffs are finished...

Love, Scully

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Scully,
    I was reading TR's thread and under your "love, Scully" you had put "not quite Jedi class", which made me look at the # of postings and saw that you were a Jedi! That's the signature I was talking about.

Anyway, use the force wisely and watch where you point that light saber.

Hugs,
    j2bf

• Scully
    Scully

LOL {{{{{{{Joy}}}}}}}}

Luv ya sis

I only wrote that when I realized I was at post #999. Which I think should be significant in itself, since it's "666" upside down.

Love, Scully

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SKULLY:
    Here are the operating instructions for your new light sabre:

LIGHTSABRES are dangerous weapons. Be sure to keep away from children and animals. DO NOT operate lightsabres indoors. Discussions in this page are purely for intellectual interest. This page is NOT intended as a training manual nor as any form of exercise regime. DO NOT engage in any of the techniques described here with a lightsabre, or any other implement such as a stick or similar. The author takes NO responsibility for injuries or damage resulting from ANY actions based upon the techniques discussed herein. If you are interested in learning the Japanese sword arts of KENDO or IAIDO, you should seek out a fully accredited and qualified instructor, or sensei, and apply to his/her dojo.

safe4kids adds the following warning: please refrain from applying your tongue to the beam while in operation; it is not wintertime, and this is not a metal fence post, it's a freaking dangerous weapon!!!!

Love, PLUM. hehehe[8>]

I'l be right back forgot the fireworks! AND THE PICTURE!!!!It didn't come with me.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((((Scully))))))))

One of my fave posters!

Lisa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

…………..

Congrats!!!! SCULLY!

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• Imbue
    Imbue

((((((((((((((((Scully)))))))))))))))
    Congratulations Jedi! And you did it all with sincere intelligent posting and that's what counts!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit