Anyone in North Carolina???

by SmokeEater 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dani
    Dani

I've heard of him, but I didn't know him. Sorry.

• dapinkiiee
    dapinkiiee

I am new here but looking for anyone from southeastern NC. I left "the truth" (ugh) in 1980 but ran with lots of teens in the wilmington area before that. I have been in the process of trying to locate my best friend here from that time that I was cut off from when I was disfellowshipped. Her family is here but won't talk to me now or share any info on here other than she is in PA not and is not a Witness.

• pahsun
    pahsun

I had recently moved to Winston Salem area recently and there is a netwotk of ExJWs here, My name is Oscar. I would love to get in touch with you.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Hi Oscar!!!

Shelli here :) So good to see you posting here! Still hope to get together at the Califonia Buffet soon. I looked up their menu on the internet and it looks great. So sorry that you missed the last meetup....We missed your company :) everyone came over to our place again afterwards and we watched a great video called the Naked Truth, exposing the deceptions about the origins of modern religion. Take care and talk soon.

betweenworlds

• unique1
    unique1

I still go to meetings as well so I don't want to say the city, but it is nearthe triad. I work in Gso. I also know Balsam. Small world.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Hi! I am in Bedford county, Virginia--but my inlaws are in Hope Mills. I was never a JW in the area tho and they have never been JWs. A picnic in Appomattox? cool! I am about 50 miles from there---between Bedford and Lynchburg going toward Smith Mountain Lake.

Ravyn

• JT
    JT

my folks are in the Roanoke Rapids area, just outside of Rocky Mount of Interstate 95

• nowisee
    nowisee

wow, this thread brought a lot of newbies out. how many more are lurking there in nc?

well i USED to live in morehead city, but now im a yankee again.

• mustang
    mustang

Hello, TARHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastern NC is all I will say, except for I left NC, then the JW's

Mustang

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I'm in the Henderson area (near Raleigh/Durham). Anyone else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit