Anyone in North Carolina???

by SmokeEater 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• SmokeEater
    SmokeEater

Looking for any DF'd or DA'd EX-JW's from Central NC... Triad, Triangle, Sandhills region of NC. Please hollar back if there are any...

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy!

Y'all sure got a funny accent up there, don'tcha???? I'm from down here ......in South Carolina......which has an even funnier accent, btw.

Nice to meet you. I know that Lilacs lives up yonder too. Damn! I just luuuuuuuuv to use those kinda words. See, I'm from Indiana originally - and my husband would get sooooooooo mad at me if I giggled when he said "looky here" or "yonder" or "smash the button" etc., etc.

Of course, yankees have no funky words, eh?

I live near Columbia, SC, btw. Yerusalem lives here too. Nice guy - tad fiesty.

waiting

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Fuquay Varina, at your service. In case you've never heard of it. It is about 30 minutes from Raleigh.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Near Greensboro! Howdy neighbor (waving)

betweenworlds

• edempsey
    edempsey

Durham/Chapel Hill here.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Is Hamlet near Durham?

• SmokeEater
    SmokeEater

Hamlet is in the southern part of the state near SC. Durham is a few hours to the north... I live in Greensboro

• SweatPea
    SweatPea

How about Lincolnton!!!!!! I WAS a JW in Columbia, SC. I was raise in Columbia, left when I was 20 and have settled in NC.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey, SusieB!

My husband's been around the Columbia area his wholllllllllle long life - knows just about everyone.

E-mail me if you'd like - betcha y'all know the same people or each other. Or, as in our case, the parents which brought you into this world.

waiting

• SweatPea
    SweatPea

Waiting.........I sent you an E-mail. Did you get it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit