MILLIONS NOW LIVING

by LDH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

.....have already died.

They have given over any semblance of a normal life to a Kult Korporation that just continues to feed on their fears. They might as well be dead.

MANY of the millions who were alive when that statement was made *DID* die, waiting in vain to get the Don LaPre Shortcut to Financial Prosperity and Happiness. They mistakenly thought if they just put in a little more time here, host another CO there, they would get the house of their dreams in the Real Soon Now Paradise that is perpetually "just around the corner."

LURKERS TAKE NOTE There is no shortcut to financial freedom! You must do as everyone else does, work hard and invest your money right. If you are lucky you will have enough to retire on. This process will take you a lifetime!!!! Just like it does everyone else.

You have a responsibility to the less fortunate of this world, to help them with their daily existence. FORGET giving them a WT, it does not help them it never did. The experiences in your journals of someone 'helping just before I committed suicide' and receiving "miraculous help right after I prayed to God to help me.." are nothing more than mere coincedence.

The Governing Body DOES NOT speak for Jehovah.

The Blood Doctrine is changing before your eyes!!!!

YOU are responsible for your own spirituality.

You are already a day late and a dollar short, and SERIOUSLY behind the Eight Ball for already spending a large portion of your life in a cult.

What more will it take?

Lisa

• Imbue
    Imbue

Lisa say

.....have already died.

Lisa you crack me up!!! Of course people dying and sadly sacrificing their lives isn't funny but how you introduced this topic is funny. And it's oh so TRUE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis

• TR
    TR

Right on, Lisa. Oh, the poor 'hovah's.

I love that Don LaPre reference. LOL!

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

So typical of apostate trickery...the Judge was actually misquoted when he first delivered a discourse on the Jezebel influence...The correct quote was..."Millions now living will never dye." Of course referring to humble servants of the female persuation who avoided the unseemly satanically-influenced world of cosmetics and Mother's Day!
    So there!..you buncha preverts!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

A few years ago, I gave the instruction talk from the Proclaimers book, that covered the old "Millions Now Living" talk.

The book, and my talk, focused on the instrumental, ground breaking talk in almost reverential tones. Here was part of our heritage. Possibly even some in the audience may have remembered the talk (no one did).

Much to my surprise, I later learned that the gist of the talk was that armageddon was guaranteed to come in 1925, so that 1918 audience would walk straight into paradise. They would never have to die.

It never ceases to amaze me that JW's can look back on an aspect of their history, and never realize the true events, or even question the accuracy of the reporting.

Sickening.

• LDH
    LDH

Running man,

Exactly when was this hogwash uttered? Was it in 1911?

Lisa

• avengers
    avengers

Watchtower, now you got Lisa mad.

No fiend in hell can compare to the fury of an angry woman
    !
    (I can't find the author of this quote at this moment, but I assure you he's right)

So you better duck.

P.S. and lose.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The booklet was published in 1918, and continued to be reprinted until at least 1920. I believe the talk was also delivered in 1918.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Here are some of the specifically offending passages, that JW's are not told about:

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection." (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89)

“...we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected” (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1920, p. 88)

"The chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favor, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men and Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of things on earth.” (Millions now living will never die, 1920 p 89-90)

“Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old.” (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1920, p. 89-90)

"Based upon the argument heretofore set forth, then, that the old order of things, the old world, is ending and is therefore passing away, and that the new order is coming in, and that 1925 shall mark the resurrection of the faithful worthies of old and the beginning of reconstruction, it is reasonable to conclude that millions of people now on the earth will be still on the earth in 1925. Then, based upon the promises set forth in the divine Word, we must reach the positive and indisputable conclusion that millions now living will never die." (Millions Now Living Will Never Die. 1920 p. 97)

• worf
    worf

I love it Lisa.

worf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit