MILLIONS NOW LIVING

by LDH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• bchapp
    bchapp
    .....have already died.
    They have given over any semblance of a normal life to a Kult Korporation that just continues to feed on their fears. They might as well be dead.

LOL, couldn't have been stated better.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

The bOrg has a lot of recruiting to do....to get "Millions" of 82 year olds to make this prophecy feasible....

Then they have to keep them alive ;)

Lizard

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Cryogenics.....that's the ticket. Expand the Patterson facility to include a cutting-edge cryogenics lab. Then ask the "faithful" to donate all of their worldly possessions so that they can be cryogenically frozen today (in a stay-fresh pouch) and re-awakened after Armageddon.

In this way, they will never actually "die"....sort of....and they will be able to get around the "no marriage" injunction for those who are resurrected.

• Gozz
    Gozz
    YOU are responsible for your own spirituality.

Blessed you are!

When I was studying, that brother, the elder, loved to quote I John 4:1. It was a great scripture that justified the enquries we wee making about the Church and Christendom. Now, he says to surrender it all to the Governing Body; to stop thinking, to stop asking... The same pharisaical Governing Body that practices not what they preach. Of course they don't speak for God; they blaspheme him, make people lose faith in him.

Lisa, you sound mad at Watchtower, something new?

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((Gozz))))))))

Nope, not mad. I would call it sadness that so many have thrown away the better part of their life on such an empty promise.

Those of us who have escaped feel compelled to get others out, but to our shock--they don't want out. They are convinced "if they just place the right classified ad MILLIONS will pour in! Instant Financial Freedom!!!"

If you live outside the US you might not understand the Don LaPre reference, so here are a few lowlights highlights that will help you better understand the comparison.

From his "official" (one page) website at:

http://www.donlapre.com

come these gems.

Also, any audio tapes used by this company that have my voice are over 3 years old and DO NOT represent my current opinion regarding any products or services sold
    Tacking, anyone?

If you have any problem with this company please e-mail me at right away at [email protected] and I will place it in my file along with the hundreds of other complaints I have received !!!

Notice he never tells you what action he intends to take to right the wrongs. Just "wait on Jehovah Don Lapre."

Over a year ago I introduced new exciting ways to make
    money to replace the old 900 campaigns which I felt are
    getting increasingly difficult to make money with !!!
    AHHHHH!!!! New Light!!!! It's not *HIS* damn fault if you're not making any money! You're using the old methods!! THEY DON'T work anymore!!! [8>]

But, just in case you still don't believe me, (if it sounds too good to be true it PROBABLY is [8>]), here is a link on Ebay where you can buy the whole Don Lapre package for $25!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1534680237

You will feel financially and emotionally raped,the same as the XJW. But you go right ahead and keep believing Jehovah wants you to "turn in your time."

Lisa
    I've got a bridge I wanna sell ya Class

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Running Man,
    "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" was a Rutherford ruse
    to own Beth Sarim.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/christianzone/bethsar2.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit