HELP - A Guide to Fade

by cognitivedizzy 63 Replies latest jw friends

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Cog, I remember there used to be a saying that new ones in "the truth" should be locked up for six months because they are so excited about what they've learned that they run around telling everyone and they seem quite crazy.

I think learning TTATT is the same. We learn omg all this bizarre truth and we have a gazillion light bulbs clicking on at once and we want everyone else to see what we see and we want to save everyone and we want to run screaming away from the cult!!!!!!!!!

But wait, then reality hits, and we realize that our family members (a) think we're nuts and (b) aren't ready to handle the real truths quite yet.

So we prance, and stew, and wait, and get antsy, and it's hard as heck to get through the day without shouting it from the rooftops but then we realize [again] that our family members (a) think we're nuts and (b) aren't quite ready to handle the real truths yet.

So slowly, we learn to remember what triggered us, and how long it took, and think about taking a really deep breath and figuring out how to save those we love that are several or many steps behind us. Learning TTATT is many things, but one thing it requires to share with someone else is PATIENCE. And that's so hard to do!!!

But you can do it. :) You're on your way to a new and wondrous life with your precious wife. Plan it well, be patient, and it will happen. YOU CAN DO THIS.

Hugs to you both,

cBg

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Glad things are progressing but sorry to hear you have to sit through the meetings. But, in due time you will be free and able to spend your time enjoying life. Hopefully you will be successful in freeing your wife.
  • cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Fade Update -

I haven't been to a single midweek meeting in a whole month :)... Sitting through Sunday crap though :(

I have gottten way more serious and focused at my work and my wife sincerely believes that its my work pressure that keeps me missing the meetings :) She is liking the fact that I make way more money now than before :), heck its working for me so i'm gonna keep this going for a while...

A good thing about my wife is that she started hating FS too, we went out one Sunday and just walked around had coffee and went for a movie.... Its just that 'm not sure if she has woken up parallely , Not seen a single broadcast and she don't ask for it either.

All in all me wishes i can just fast forward mt life where I have faded successfully and living happily with my lil family .....

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Fade update

Things have been super slow... Family worship stopped, we watch TV series instead.. which is loads of fun :)
    We sadly still go to the meetings and are viewed as weak / or who have been hurt hence discouraged...Playing it safe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit