HELP - A Guide to Fade

by cognitivedizzy 63 Replies latest jw friends

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Sorry! Had some trouble with freezing while posting there. Paradise beauty, I meant to say...if you tell them you are having trouble with some of their teachings, be sure to say you are researching their publications, trusting in the governing body, and praying to jehovah about it. If they think you might be a threat, and spread dissent, you will be disfellowshipped. So be sure to say you are keeping it to yourself, too. Good luck!!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If this thread isn't indicative of what the religion has become, I don't know what is. People have to move, hide, manipulate, etc. just to walk away quietly. Nobody is trying to hurt anybody by walking away. Much the opposite, in fact. But they are so insistent that you think and feel exactly like their narrow view that to differ on any one thing threatens everything and you must be dealt with. Not loved, noy accepted, but dealt with, handled, adjusted, or punished.

Let's review.........

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Update...

Guys I have some wonderful news, Here is what happened, In total, may have missed 4 or 5 Meetings and my congregation body of elshit is already lobbying the thought of deleting me AFAIK They have had a couple of discussions on this already, How do i know ??, For now lets keep it as a little birdie told me, If i reveal the method, I may end up revealing too much,

Now Here is what I want to some advise on, Should I just wait to have them delete me , or should I play by my terms, like letting them know I want to step down coz of personal reasons.. I don't want to give those control freaks any power over me...

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I stepped down on my own terms. I informed them I was moving and that I didn't want them sending any letter of recommendation to the new congregation. It made everything a lot less scandalous.
  • cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy
    Thx Bonsai for your thoughts
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

I stepped down before I was pushed. If they want to delete you then they should come and see you in which case you can end up being given a pass for a while even if you play the stress card. Even if there are elders baying for your blood they have to be a bit careful as the COs are trying to keep appointed men and the whole situation could become a farce where you get to stay on almost regardless of what you do (or more to the point don't do).

They cannot stop you resigning.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Oh, ffs, is this what jovie world does to people? This is ridiculous. You poor people.

I don't know if anyone has tried this. It does take effort and practice but it does work.

One of the reasons why people can't solve problems is that they tend to get too emotional and not logical enough. Consequently, all too often, the solution tends not to solve the issue. Also, they can't see the wood for the trees. Things just go round and round in their heads and, with each circuit, they just get bigger and bigger and more problematic until the problem is just too large to even contemplate, let alone solve.

Type the term 'Mind Map' into Google and read. Mind mapping is a way of organising and visualising the issues surrounding a problem in a clear and coherent way.

By constructing a mind map, a solution should naturally fall out.

You may not like the solution but, if it falls out with the minimum of effort, it's probably the right one.

I hope that this helps you as much as it has helped me.

If anyone wants any help with this method, just PM me. I'll be happy to do what I can.

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

fade Update !!!!!

• millie210
    millie210

Update?

Tell us~

We are all rooting for you!

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Guys I type a lot of stuff, but when i click the post button everything except the first line disappears, does this happen to you all..,

Good thing I copy paste in a note pad :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit