I Want My Money Back!

by Beck_Melbourne 20 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

once. Thats ONCE, when I just started working at 15, I went to the back of the hall to put money in the box.
    I fondled a ten dollar bill, but just could nt make myself do it.
    I fondled a 5 dollar bill and couldnt do it,eventually I put 2 dollars in.
    It was like cuttin off my own hand.
    Never again.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Beck.
    When they were building the big Melton assembly hall, I decided to go over there one day to lend my labour.
    Rolled over there. NOTHING happening of any significance.
    Some brother on site gave me a little chisel and told me to crawl down into the foundation holes and square em up. They were already PERFECT. But I sat in the clay all day under a blazing sun chiseling these holes even squarer than they already were.
    Noone even offered me a DRINK during the day.
    Dumbest ,stupidest day Ive ever wasted...

• moman
    moman

Damn dem dubs!

Class action law suit to recover funds fraudulently obtained? I wish!

• Bang
    Bang

I gave them forty cents for a magazine when I was younger.
    I'd like it back.

Bang

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

tera: I'm not sure that i'm supposed to know about my grandmother's plans...if I wrote a letter I'd have to explain my source. You're right about the meetings drumming it into them about money and donations being a priority...she's going to believe every word they say...sheesh as it is she thinks the society is still growing LOL.

lol@rmayer32-4-lol@animal

avengers: I agree...the money pales into nothing when you think about the number of years we've given the WT...we gave ourselves as a resource so they could cash in on our labour...PUNKS! [>:(][>:(][>:(]
    We should knock on THEIR door at 9.30am on a Saturday morning and demand our money back. If they say what for...we can say 'for the loss of quality of life'

Mazza Marilyn: lol@the cat home idea...that's something Rose Hancock would do...but it would be better than the WT!

RF: was that the assembly hall in Melton? Wow..you're a real handy man huh...I would have given you a drink for chrissakes...I live near Melton.

moman: how about you start the ball rolling...we'll have one law suit followed by another and another...and we'll exhaust their legal resources...LOL

Bang: where ya from? QLD? VIC? NSW? Yeah I know...I'm nosey

Beck

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

This is criminal! The money rightfully belongs to members of your family and not this dishonest, scheming organization. I would go screaming into court claiming that my granny was coerced into leaving her money to the watchtower.

Beck, lets not forget the money they have derived from their investments, the stock market, etc.

• Bang
    Bang

Suncoast qld

• Beans
    Beans

Fight with discretion! Derive a plan that will eliminate the WT as they are not part of your family!

Beans

• Bang
    Bang

Exposition goes a long way. I'm not sure that things like a UN library card matter to people just getting in. Things like the fact that Jehovah simply isn't God's name need to be widely circulated.
    Basic and baseline things.

Bang

• worf
    worf

Beck,

Maybe if you could use a copy of the "Giving" brochure, that might help you to prove that your Grandmother was coerced.
    This brochure was given to the elders to keep in their file and to use discreetly on publishers who asked about how they could contribute to the wts. I have a copy of it.

worf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit