Is The Governing Body Over Jehovah's Witnesses A Bunch Of Arrogant Old Retirees Considering After All That They Claim To Be Christ's Right Hand Man Directing His Dad's Organization On Earth?

by frankiespeakin 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Wow Saul

High-Horse to the gutter in no time flat.

You seem unstable. That's ok though. That's what watchtower does to people.

It takes a long long time to get your head straight.

The difference you will find here is that we understand and people will be here for you when you hit bottom.

Hyper-defensiveness of the dogma is your mind flailing and trying to hang on to what another part of your mind already knows is toast.

jwfacts.com my friend and google " Crisis of Conscience pdf "

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Saul has been here before , to the point where he loses it.

I think he is a case of "youcan take the boy out of the religion but........".

A Damascene Epiphany consisting of unadulterated TTATT is needed, most therapeutic.

He can then become known as Paul Not an A-hole.

• frankiespeakin
  • mynameislame
    mynameislame

Anthony Morris's Homophobe speech to his Italian Corporation publishers may indicate that he is a gay male in denial.

You might just be right, what you hate can say a lot about you. And he did make a comment about the other brother's body so obviously he was looking.

I also find those tight jeans rather disgusting but I just figured it was because I'm getting old and bitter

And what is up with metrosexual? That went out about 5 years ago didn't it?

• heathen
    heathen

that guy was a complete idiot, like I've been saying they are affraid of the truth once their little house of cards comes tumbling down , I swear that is the response I get in the KH , insults and back biting , they are the haters . I sent him a pm but doubt he's smart enough to open it , it wasn't flattering ,LOL

• sauloftarsus
    sauloftarsus

I’m an advent Crusader, last remnants of the Knights Templar, and an Ex-Witness. So in your perfect theory about the GB, then all religions are cults. Since the Catholics have the Pope supposedly made from St Peter himself, the first Pope. No one should respect any laws, since your group doesn’t like to be told what the requirements are to be a true Christian. When Christ past on the role of the Sheppard for knowing his time was short to the Apostles, it was to continue his message and fine work, and to preach to the masses to seek god not Christ and his glory. Without guidance, there’s no understanding; perhaps that’s where the flaw lays in all you peoples logic. So then is your religion any better, if it is, The Branch Davidians compound is still for sale. Will all of you be attending? I don’t know which one of you is David Koresh but he was born Vernon Wayne Howell in Houston, Texas in 1959 to a 15-year old single mother. He never knew his father and was raised by his grandparents. In his late night conversations with FBI agents during the siege, Koresh described his childhood as lonely. He said the other kids teased him and called him "Vernie." He was dyslexic, a bad student, and dropped out of high school. However, he had musical ability and a strong interest in the Bible. By 12, he had memorized large tracts of it. When he was 20, Koresh turned to the Church of Seventh Day Adventists, his mother's church. But he was expelled for being a bad influence on the young people. Sometime during the next couple of years, Koresh went to Hollywood to become a rock star but nothing came of it. Instead, in 1981 he went to Waco, Texas where he joined the Branch Davidians, a religious sect which in 1935 had settled 10 miles outside of Waco. if not perhaps The heavens Gates or maybe Founded in 1956 by Jim Jones, the Peoples Temple was a racially integrated church that focused on helping people in need. Jones originally established the Peoples Temple in Indianapolis, Indiana, but then moved it to Redwood Valley, California in 1966. I have been in this bias website of witness haters for a short time. I have every right to express my opinion as the lot of you. Heathen in his ignorance decided to disrespect me without knowing who I am. It is clear that Heathens hatred toward the WT is deep. Which segment in the bible do you see That Jesus did the same? Once again, is your religion any better, think about it?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That post makes me feel good to be an athiest.

• nugget
    nugget

I’m an advent Crusader, last remnants of the Knights Templar, and an Ex-Witness.

You need a psychiatric treatment.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Comment above mine /\ /\ /\ Sorry nugget didn't log herself out of my laptop!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Wow Saul, talk about straw man arguments and secondary behavior. I reckon you should see a psychiatrist too to help your stability. I'm not hating on you, just noticing that your writing is all over the place and might indicate that your head is in a similar state. There is help to be had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit