Is The Governing Body Over Jehovah's Witnesses A Bunch Of Arrogant Old Retirees Considering After All That They Claim To Be Christ's Right Hand Man Directing His Dad's Organization On Earth?

by frankiespeakin 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well think about it. These guys believe that they are running and directing "God's Organization" and it is all based on some flimsy parable interpetation about a master who left a slave in charge while he went away with the outcome uncertain upon his return. Not a very solid case to be pointedly honest. Jesus would have made a better choice of Donald Trump to run his Father's business/Watchtower Corporation, he's less arrogant and doesn't discourage higher education, and plastic children's toys are not a major concern of his.

What is arrogance?

ar·ro·gance:

: an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people

: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearingmanner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

For the Governing Body to claim that they are the foretold Faithful & Discreet Slave is an arrogant lie. Whether they wholeheartedly beleive it or not makes no difference it is a presumptous claim based on an imaginary Deity which they use as a Corporation mascot and sock puppet to keep the rank and file corporate members subjugated to them.

They are in extreme denial about their own personality flaws, proclaiming that they match up with the discription of a Faithful, and Discreet Slave figure to such a degree that they will disfellowship(beat their fellow slaves) any baptized member who fails to accept their claims. Harldy humble and highly irritated at any information that contradicts their imaginary delusion of great piety and belief that they are on a mission from God to warn the wicked before all hell breaks loose.

I'm am relatively certain that these old geezers can't hide their arrogance from those they are in regular company with at Bethel, even from braindead ass kissers like Ciro Aulicino, and others that go around kissing their asses in hopes of some special priviledge. I'm thinking their arrogance must be hard to hide, and that their recent claim that they alone make up the faithful slave is fair indication of how power hungry they really are with no hint of a let up.

I think for many at Bethel it is no real honor to be working in close proximity with these arrogant fellows who feel so superior, the type of personality I see responcible for recent articles make me think of how miserable they can make life for those around them, unless one is just barely conscious I don't know how anyone could enjoy their arrogant nature for company.

Could the Governing Body with a straight face say that they have the personality of Christ their master/slave owner?

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

i'LL bite. a COUPLE of them are Psychopath's with narcissistic personalitydisorder. The rest of the Govboars are Narcissistic suppliers who feed the Narcs. Awesome!

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Marvin Shillmer had a cartoon (I can't look up the cartoon because he has now closed off the Blog like another website that's membership only (Elihu Books Blog) that the Governing Body's biggest concern was deciding to have soft-chocolate or soft-vanilla ice cream. The old men are out of touch, still yelling how evil Rock and Roll and jeans on women are!

I can't tell you enough, they are losing their minds now! They are telling the DOs and COs to harrass the Witnesses not to read the Awake and Watchtower on the toilet and to keep "the treasures from Jehovah clean". The DO and CO both mentioned this, I know our area is not the only State being told where and when to read the magazines. I thought they would be glad somebody is reading them considering most JWs are not reading them!

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Maybe the GB thinks the R & F might be using the Watchtower and Awake! Magazines as emergency toilet paper.....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Picture yourself having to rub shoulders with these baby talking 'don't make Jehovah sad' freaks using this type of bullshit going on durring conversations on serious issues, and I think you can understand why these guys so arrogantly put down getting a 'higher education' nobody that gets a higher education can stand that type of baby talking bull shit, that makes Jehovah look like some type of depressed Deity with hang-ups on what kind of toys you buy for your children and what not. A huge waste of brain cell processing bull shit about an imaginary Deity got to be super booring and devoid of any substance.

So arrogance and a childish notion of what makes God happy and sad got to make these guys the most pathetic persons at Bethel truley no honor in being in their close poximity.

Arrogant Jerks seems to be a perfect fit for this over the hill gang of Faithful and Discreet Slave wannabes. If I had to meet regularly with these guys(durring weekly GB meetings) I'd probably shoot myself in the head to get out of misery of listening to these old demented asshole speak about what makes Jehovah sad.

Enough said, listen to this video Anthony a real crowd pleaser, I rest my case against these retarded ass wipes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HzGzvCZswsI

• factfinder
    factfinder

frankiespeaken- I agree 100%.

Anthony Morris is an ignorant a-hole.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah that Anthony Morris the Turd is a real piece of work.

• sauloftarsus
    sauloftarsus

It appears that your hatred toward the governing body is somewhat personal. Were you disfellowshipped to acquire such hate? I am an ex witness myself, but don’t blame anyone but myself for accepting the desires of this world. The way you speak, you have chosen to praise The God of this system. So from your point of view, is your God any better? At the very least JW’s attempt to conform themselves to the teaching of Christ, who was murdered by the very same God and people you hold in high regard. From the mouth of a parasite to the ears of another. If you must poison something keep your poisoned mind aloft

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's true and higly relevant...... JW's keep nice secular books under their coffe table, or next to their bed. Mags.... Poop room.

The mags go next to the toilet so you can read 'watching the world' as you drop the kids off at the pool.

The Awake is the only possible chance of a half interesting read, if there is no decent articles as usual, watching the world was a 5 min glance of stolen stories from NATURE, POPULAR MECHANICS, READERS DIGEST. Due to the printing schedule, they were all months behind the articles they were taken from. All that work, writing and printing and that was it.....

WT books NEVER leave the bookshelf, they sit there gathering old light, erm I meant dust. They sre ugly, cheap books that are valueless, souless and do nothing but sell, sell, sell, sell the authority of 8 men. That isnt spiritual, that isnt nourishing, its bland and dangerous.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Saul,

The way you speak, you have chosen to praise The God of this system. So from your point of view, is your God any better?

Get on your knees when you mention the God of this system of things or "whatchamacallit" whatchamacallit by thos who know him and love him and yes my imaginary being is better than your imaginary being so then please join with me in praise to the God of this system of thing amen@!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit