UN/WTS SCANDAL - June 1/1991 WT & Muller

by hawkaw 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• one
    one

paper trail paper trail, i love it.

"Great work guys. I think you are going to give the WT a headache".
    That's all? btw Mad and Haw deserve some kind of honorary degree.

"I can’t tell you people how important this article in the June 1, 1991 Watchtower is.",

You dont have to, not to me. Let the reader use discernment.

Who cut the good NGO part? The editor?
    Not necessarily. An 'innocient' suggestion from, lets say, Freddy was eunough. An ediorial comittee had to review/sign the article before publication. In fact Ray declined to sign a few...

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks "one". I do also want to mention something that I posted on another. It takes into account both the 1991 article as well as the just as important Watchtower Dec 1, 1976, page 711 article -"Can an Image Bring Peace and Security". So for reference sake here is what I said:
    ------------------------------------------------------

Paragraph 11 in the June 1, 1991 WT rag provided clear examples of what religions did to be false religions that rode the back of the scarlet coloured wild beast.

It clearly talked to the 24 Catholic organizations as being one of the many ways that the Catholic religion is showing that they are "false religion" and belong to the great harlot.

The paragraph gives NO special "out" that a religion had to have all of the examples listed in paragraph 11 to be false religion. Anybody with half a head clearly sees that being an NGO with the UN means you represent false religion. There was no "special" exemption.

The WTSB&TS is still presently an NGO and it was "accredited" between Feb. 14, 1992 until October 9, 2001 with the UN's DPI. Thus, as per the 1991 WT rag, the WTS was practicing in the same way as all the rest of false religion.

The WT of 1976 was also just as clear. Here - let me restate the key portions from the 1976 article for you:

... Do they act like the harlot, "Babylon the Great"?....

... Sixteen Catholic international organizations contribute formally to the work of ECOSOC and various Specialized Agencies through the medium of consultative status with these bodies, and Catholic groups and individuals in various countries contribute to the formation of national policy and action with regard to the UN.”—Vol. 14, p. 423.

Will all such friendliness with the world be of real benefit to any religious system? No, the Bible declares that “Babylon the Great,” the harlotrous religious empire, will experience a great shock. Revelation 17:16 says: “The ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire.”

So there is real danger in becoming involved with the “scarlet-colored wild beast.” Never will it bring real peace and security ....

... For that reason those who join in any U.N. cry of “Peace and security!” face disaster, even if they are not in sympathy with “Babylon the Great.”

Are you acting in harmony with this advance knowledge? Have you separated yourself from the world’s ways, attitudes and actions?...

Clearly being like one of the 16 NGOs would be considered by the 1976 Watchtower as becoming involved with the beast - and that was and still is a big time no no.

You can't weasel your way out of it.

hawk

• one
    one

By producing a CD with all the 'litter/literature' for you to search. look what has happened. They even tried to limit the CD ownership to faithfull jw. Techonolgy is killing them.

They hate internet, the very vehicle to unite people; but away from them. They lost the opportunity to create the "Virtual KH" (tm). (more on that later)

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello hawkaw,

thanks for your continous work on this topic, and
    also many thanks to those who contribute to it.
    I know of web site in Europe which have and continue
    to publicize this - topic - in many languages.
    Excellent researches with the various quotes.
    Thanks again.
    One:
    "By producing a CD with all the 'litter/literature' for you to search. Look what has happened. They even tried to limit the CD ownership to faithfull jw. Techonolgy is killing them".

A very good point indeed. I do agree with you, and imho,
    this it's only ..." a small beginning.."!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

(..always busy but keeping on the job...)

• Vertigo
    Vertigo

Hey I'm new here and was wondering where I can get a copy of the document from the UN saying it was a NGO, a hardcopy that is.
    Thanks,
    Vertigo

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

There is actually quite a few letters by the UN wrt to this issue.

To read the first letter (Oct, 2001 by Hoeffel) go to the essay at http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/

Read throught the essay and the references. You will see a "url" and then just click on the blue underlined url. If you want a printout let me know - its easy to do.

Another excellent site is at http://www.freeminds.org

Click on the "UN Scandal" and then start reading.

Have fun

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Just for you vertigo. Here is a copy of my orginal facsimile that I received. And yes, I have the orginal letter too.

• Beans
    Beans

Hawkaw:

Could you e-mail [email protected] he had some questions regarding your research on the UN!

Thanks Beans

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Message sent at 2:43 pm

hawk

• Vertigo
    Vertigo

Hawkaw, is there any way I can contact you over e-mail I'm interested in receiving a hardcopy of the UN document.

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit