UN/WTS SCANDAL - June 1/1991 WT & Muller

by hawkaw 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Indeed, excellent. I plan on using much of this very soon.

LoneWolf

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I am glad you people can use or have used this information. A factual reference and the exact quotation really helps with the credibility. Of course the really "non-thinkngg" JWs will disregard this .... but a lot of others will not.

I think the 1991 quote and the earlier 1970s quote that are in Mad Apostate's thread are nails in the coffin as Mad Apostate would say.

Had Enough - a question - How many friends? Tell your friends to tell their friends and so on and so on. Again thanks for the news

hawk

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hawkaw:

Had Enough - a question - How many friends? Tell your friends to tell their friends and so on and so on

Just a couple so far...but yup..the snowball is rolling and we'll just have to wait and see how much "snow" it gathers. A few typically brainwashed JWs just returned to burying their heads in the sand and another couple we haven't heard back from yet. They are afraid of the "where will we go to" stumbling block. But we haven't given up! Got a few more "snowballs" to throw yet.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hawk,

Just wanted to bring this important post bttt.
    You're awesome!

I know there's competition right now from the silentlambs, et al., judicial committee actions, but this is IMPORTANT!

Thanks again,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Gozz
    Gozz

Hawkaw, thank you. Mad apostate, thank you.

When the Society says 'A recent book' and fail to mention their source, then there is much work to do for whoever tries to find out who the writer is. It was pretty very recent in 1991, at least the latest published version was then about 7 years old... You've done a great job fishing this out. Thank you again. The hypocrisy of the Society is high as heavens, and I think this should be interesting to my elder friend who still cannot believe the UN matter.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Great work guys. I think you are going to give the WT a headache

Unfortunately this makes little to no impact on the average JW or WT leadership. I am just amazed at what they have been able to get away with and continue to sweep under the carpet.

Path

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Is it just me....or have the scans of those pages disappeared?

All I see is an empty box with that infamous little X in the top left corner.

Had Enough

...Margaret Mead

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Had E.

Try now.

When you get this problem, put the cursor over the image and then right click and then click on "properties".

Then, left click and hold down over the " http://hawkawl.freeservers.... url. Once complete, right click and copy. Then go to your address bar on your browser and "paste".
    Then hit enter. That will bring the image up for you.

I have asked Kent and Randy to post these images but they are kinda busy.

• hawkaw
  • Had Enough
    Had Enough

It must have been just a temporary glitch on my computer...it is working this time.

Thanks hawkaw for the help...I'll know what to do next time.

Had Enough

...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit