So Who Would Win In A Fight, and Why?

by Apognophos 21 Replies latest social humour

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

P.S.: Apologies if this has been done before.

(If the link ever breaks, I'll try to post a new one in a future post, but it's a pic of the current Governing Body.)

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Are we talking 'Last man standing' or GB2 vs GB1?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

They have Bethelites take care of that for them.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Every man for himself, no holds barred. Personally I think Morris would leave his rings on, so you gotta watch out for those jabs.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I find it surprising here that no one seems to know the policy decided by the GB and what factions there are. Who is the powerhouse? Who has no clout?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

My money is on the rennagade-outsider in the grey/gray suit. He's not in uniform.

• steve2
    steve2

How do they determine who stands or sits where in the photo? The dude seated in the middle - how'd they decide it would be him and say not the dude to his left or right? Were there any hurt feelings about being in the back row standing and not in the front sitting? Is there not some power differential depending on whether you sit or stand? Or is this creative license - the photographer decides? Who applies the makeup and how sure were they that the makeup did not contain any whole or fractionated blood? Do they pray before, during and after these photographic sessions to ensure Jehovah God has some say? Or does he say,"Hey guys, I trust your judgement with photos - although your judgement with other matters is a bit off?" Do they vote on the photo that is finally selected from among dozens of alternatives? (brothers in diapers are an acquired taste). How many poses did they have? Why was the photo depicting them disappearing down a long and winding road not chosen? Why do they position a table between the GB and us? Wouldn't they look more human and approachable if they had no furnishings between them and us?

These and other questions may never be answered to our satisfaction. Can we live with the not-knowing??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............................................................................I`d Get out my Old Flame Thrower..

............................................................................BBQ those S.O.B`s ..Then Eat Them!..

.........................................................................................Just Like in Vietnam!..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1195964/flame-thrower-o.gif..http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/anthony-morris-gilead-gradu.jpg

................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

My money is on the rennagade-outsider in the grey/gray suit. He's not in uniform.

Good catch Gladiator! I wonder if he did it on purpose or if he didn't get the the Picture Day Dress Code Memo?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

How do they determine who stands or sits where in the photo? The dude seated in the middle

"The dude" is Lösch, and I've heard he's the head cheese, so that would explain his seating position.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit