Noah - the Movie

by Simon Morley 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Went to the movie theatre over the weekend to take in Jack Ryan (not bad) and saw the trailer for "Noah" (Russell Crowe and a solid cast) whats the bet the dubs will be given a rule encouraged to examine their own consciences when attending this movie. From what I hear its fairly true to the Genesis account, but hey its Hollywood with CGI at their disposal.

My guess is they will not be allowed to go until the GB 2.0 attend a screening at Loews Cineplex, grab some popcorn and pop and give it their blessing.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It would be pretty cool if when Noah takes the animals into the ark that one of snakes begins to talk and ask him questions.

Rub a Dub

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'm sure they will be all over it, then they can pick it apart in FS for the inaccuracies as compared to GB doctrine.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I read where this is the year of the Biblical movies. It should be interesting.

• bohm
    bohm

Somewhere, a person is going to imply this movie gives the genesis account more crediability.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think this movie will add credibility to the Genesis account.

DD

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Picking apart the global flood account in the bible for inaccuracies in field service would be interesting indeed!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

does the movie show dinosaurs trying and failing to get on the Ark, or are they looking longingly from the sidelines?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The movie just like common religionists such as the JWs will never acknowledge that the Flood story

was just a story created by the ancient Hebrews to create relevant power to their own select god YHWH.

You have to come here to (JWN) to hear the actual Truth.

Anyways It turned out to be one of Yahweh's oops in trying to clean the earth of all wickedness, he forgot that

Noah's family and himself were still inherently sinful from Adam and Eve, so the earth and all of its

inhabitants returned to its wicked sinful state prior to the flood.

• freddo
    freddo

@Data-Dog -

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit