Noah - the Movie

by Simon Morley 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Should change the title to The Epic of Gilgamesh and see if the bible thumpers catch on

• lrkr
    lrkr

Does it explain how koala bears wound up in Australia and no where else on the planet?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....I`m Strong to the Finish/Cause I Ate me Spinach

......................I`m Noah the SailorMan!

..http://images.v2.reserve123.com/product/18078-5.jpg

................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Actually this movie strays pretty far from the Biblical account, at least the JW version. It's a pretty insane movie that I can't wait to see. If you're familiar with Aronofsky's work, you'll know what to expect.

One of the turning points in the movie is when Noah figures that man isn't worth saving and starts murdering people.

• Simon
    Simon

I saw the trailer for Noah too. Looked almost like they were trying to make him into a Marvel super-hero type. Pretty funny.

No doubt the faithful will rave about how it makes their faith seem even more real. Yesh - the most laughable and easily disproved story in the bible.

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

Trailer looks good.

1. It would be soo cool if they show baby dinosaurs go on the ark!

2. Can't wait to see how they do the Nephilum stuff!

3. Wonder if they will include the drunken Noah stuff!

4. oh wait they HAVE to show him going door to door since he was a "preacher"!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m pleased to see that Noah was an Australian , you pack of heathens . We are saved, your doomed .

smiddy

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Haha

LMAO Outlaw.........Ya tickles me pink.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"Not be allowed to go ....." ..........Pu -lease ! . The WTS has never declared a film off -limits (only criticised one or two after they were popular )

Sister Blues is very keen to see this and I might even be tempted to go along.... It should be fun if nothing else

• inbetween
    inbetween

"I`m pleased to see that Noah was an Australian , you pack of heathens . We are saved, your doomed .

smiddy"

so here is the answer, he brought the koala bears personally to Australia...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit