A look into the devil's workshop

by spectromize 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• spectromize
    spectromize

Now we all know for you who have attended meetings at the kingdom hall and heard speakers from the platform give us Bible verses and telling us that the ruler of this world is the devil of which I firmly believe due to the fact that this world is completely warped.

Doesn't it strike you funny to see that satan who makes the rules for his system can't keep them and tries to manipulate rules and regulations always in his favor and that of his seed.

#1 example- Did you know that according to the Bible that satan's agents keep transforming themselves into agents of light. Some of the most hideous mass murders, some of the worst tortures and oppression have come from the agents of darkness and their human counterparts. Straight from the kgb prisons of the soviets to forms and abuses of the dark deep secret men and women of present day governments.

Governments who routinely make laws also routinely break them, all in the name of lust for power accomplishing their father satan's will in controlling people. Isn't it ironic when you see the government worry about a few organized criminals when they are the biggest criminals themselves in extorting money from it's own people.

Always remember this," The greater the intelligence the greater the capability for good or evil! "

• logical
    logical
    Did you know that according to the Bible that satan's agents keep transforming themselves into agents of light.

Governments who routinely make laws also routinely break them, all in the name of lust for power accomplishing their father satan's will in controlling people.

Interesting...

>>> http://www.geocities.com/logical_7/index.html

Edited by - logical on 15 February 2001 11:26:49

• ianao
    ianao

VERY Interesting... That could apply to any "Governing Body", couldn't it spectromize?

• spectromize
    spectromize

Dear ianao,

It could apply to any governing body of this system of things if it's not in keeping with what the scriptures say about loving your fellow man.

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

I simply can no longer close my eyes to the fact that the organization is run by a small group of imperfect men who can't seem to make up their minds. As they waver back and forth on matters such as organ transplants, blood products, what is allowable in the marriage bed etc. etc etc. millions of families are affected by what they *decide* in their office in Brooklyn. I really don't see how they get around the scripture in Matthew 15:9 where Jesus condemns the Pharisees saying "It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines". That is exactly what happens with the GB. They decide for others with their 2/3 voting system what becomes doctrine.

Eyes

• ianao
    ianao
    It could apply to any governing body of this system of things if it's not in keeping with what the scriptures say about loving your fellow man

Another good point spectromize. Please remember this the next time you are told not to talk to another person for circumstances you have not heard from the horses mouth.

(This does cause quite a bit of mental anguish, it is a malicious act to this person's well being, no matter the rationale you put behind it).

Remember, "Christiandom" used the Bible as an excuse to destroy others. Thankfully, your transgressions are rather minor in comparison, although a focused "mental war" on an individual can be almost as devistating spiritually as a REAL war is mortally. Sure, you can rationalize it as "punishment for an unrepentant sinner", but isn't that why "Christandom" was fighting those who opposed their viewpoint?

Also, remember that you governing body is in this "system of things". Please also remember that you are using literary skills taught to you in this "system of things" to be able to converse with me.

No matter how much you DON'T want to be a part of this "system of things", YOU ARE.

• spectromize
    spectromize

Dear ianao,

Can you please clear up your statement, " Please remember this the next time you are told not to talk to another person for circumstances you have not heard from the horses mouth."

It's quite an ambiguous statement and would like it clarified, thank you.

You have made some excellent points of which I certainly pay attention .

I would like to ask you ianao if you ever were a JW or associated with a cong. at the local kingdom hall and would like to know what brings you to this discussion board?. Thank you for your answers, you sound like you have a depth of knowledge.

• spectromize
    spectromize

Dear eyes opened,

Please do not be disturbed, you have to remember where you have learned the truth. Thruought the pages of the Bible, God has used imperfect men and women and little children to make His truth known. We have to allow for that.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Spectro, you make a good point when you say God has used imperfect men throughout the bible. But did those men humbly admit their mistakes? When David counted and many people had to die did he claim to have done it in Jehovah's name. I am wont to be careful about statements I make, but look at what has and is happening and compare with the men in the bible. You see it, I suppose, but I do not, yet. May be we'll resurrect that Humility thread in the Main forum, all the "words of wisdom" were cut outs from the TMS material for that week. Have mistakes been made? Were they made at the instance of Jehovah?? Or humans?

As ianao said, it is difficult to accept an instruction not to speak to someone, especially when you're oblivious of what they've done.

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

You know, I realize that men are imperfect. It's just that I don't see how an organization such as JWs <which i grew up in btw> who are governed by imperfect men, can claim that ALL the decisions they make are given to them by Gods holy spirit and therefore all their followers have to accept what they say *OR ELSE* When they obviously <I'm not saying that they don't have good intentions> are making it up as they go along, and change their minds from year to year, and in the mean time people who choose to listen to them exclusively as though they were Gods, Die or lose their marriage mates etc. as a result.
    As I said before...It's not that I don't realize that men are imperfect...It's that I take great issue with an orginazation of imperfect men claiming to be moved by Gods holy spirit, who vascilate between doctrine to the injury of many of their followers. It is just plain wrong.

Eyes

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit