Kismet is im hospital

by Kismet 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Grunt
    Grunt

Get well Kismet and soon!!!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Thanks, Miriam. I wish him a speedy recovery.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Oh,no! Tell John that we love him and wish him a very speedy recovery! If you can give us his phone no. at the hospital, maybe some of us can give him a call when he's on the mend, and make him feel better.

I have a friend who once had a kidney stone.. Said it was like passing a bowling ball through a straw.

RCat

Edited by - Roamingfeline on 15 February 2001 19:33:38

• nelly136
    nelly136

hi Miriam, can you tell him deb and corban say get well soon,
    nelly

• JAVA
    JAVA

Thanks for posting, Miriam. Hope all goes well, and that John gets home soon.

---JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Sassenach
    Sassenach

I didn't see an update on the board. This was forwarded to me by a friend who knows Kismet. He sounds like he's getting better. Glad to hear it, Kismet.

"(snip sexist greeeting).... Thanks for your concern. I am home now but really doped up. (snip )... It ends up it was all a result of a perforated ulcer, which caused inflamation to my kidneys...leading to a massive infection.there were some stones but inconsequential in nature. I was partially right about my appendix. IT was also engorged but it wasn't necesarr to remove it."

I hope no one is in the middle of dinner!

Edited by - Sassenach on 17 February 2001 20:51:33

• waiting
    waiting

yo.

I was partially right about my appendix.

Isn't that just like a man - gotta be right, even if it's only partially.........

Glad to hear the update. Thanks for posting, but would have enjoyed the *snipped* parts.

waiting

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Yes, thanks for the update. Hope things continue going well...

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Sassenach
    Sassenach

Waiting,

but would have enjoyed the *snipped*
    parts.

Several people have expressed an interest in seeing Kismet's snipped parts---or was that in seeing his parts snipped? I can't remember now

Edited by - Sassenach on 18 February 2001 15:35:49

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Glad to hear he's on the mend.. but it sounds as if he's a bit of a mess.

Rcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit