Kismet is im hospital

by Kismet 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

My name is Miriam. I am a friend of Johns. Last night he went to the hospital with severe abdonimal pains. I am here checking on his pet and getting messages for him.

He asked me to post a note here to let you know. They did a bunch of tests today. john thinks it is appendix but the docs seem to be leeaning toward stones. But in Johns typical style he is arguing tooth and nail with them.

God love him. If he is not out of the hoispital by end of week I'll be back at his place checking on the cat and will let you know what is happening.

• ianao
    ianao

Hello Miriam.

I don't know Kismet personally, but I wouldn't wish anyone to have the pains of kidney stones (my sister had a TERRIBLE time with those).

In any case, I hope for the best for him. Just make sure his doc isn't a quack and he'll be alright. :)

• TR
    TR

Hey Miriam!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Get well Kismet!

TR

• mommy
    mommy

Miriam,
    Thanks for posting. Kismet I hope everything comes out okpun intended!
    Seriously I will keep you in my prayers. And hoping for the best.
    wendy
    ps....BABY(inside joke, not really calling him a baby)

Edited by - MOMMY on 14 February 2001 23:23:6

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks Miriam,

It's nice of you to take care of his cat. Kis can probably fend for himself - diagnosing and arguing all the way. Have a friend down with kidney stones - they gave him pain medication and sent him home to p.......

Please pass on our best wishes to our Big Canadian Friend.

waiting

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for keeping us informed Miriam
    Please send our regards to Kismet and tell him there's a growing thread all about him

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Thanks Miriam,
    Kismet get well!!! Hope it isn't too painful.
    TW

• circare
    circare

Hi Miriam,

Thankyou for keeping us informed about poor Kismet. Hope he is feeling better. Please pass on our regards and tell him we expect to hear all the 'gory details' in the chat room soon!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Dear Miriam,

Yes, thanks for letting us know. Please give Kismet my sincere hopes for a speedy recovery.

p.s. We have a daughter named Miriam Carmel - we call her MiMi :):)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Miriam,

Thanks for letting us know. When you see Kis, give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit