PLH's TORONTO PICS-PAGE 4

by Pierced Angel 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Ok, now I'm jealous. ABOUT THE APOSTFEST before you get carried away. Come on UK guys - look what we've got to compete with! The UK apostfest has to now at least have lapel badges and a photographer by the looks of it.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

PeaceLoveHarmony Lover's, here's something for you.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Here's Grace (Mouthy) and friends, Orangefatcat, Barb,and Gwen

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Looks as if everyone had a great time. Someday I'll be able to afford to go to something like this.....I swear it!!!

• peterstride
    peterstride

Any pics from the rooftop patio where the drinking (and real festivities) commenced? Just wondering....

Great pics so far!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• somebody
    somebody

Hi all ( and fellow festers!)

I had a wonderful time and loved meeting you all. I took time to sit back and look at the whole group and I can't say what it did to me seeing all the smiling faces! I really became emotional when I had to leave and I hope none of you noticed. You are a great group. Harmony,Nabs, Pierced Angel, and Joel....thank you for the nice night Friday night. {shhhhhhh} I only wish HadEnough and Outnfree could have made it. I was looking forward to meeting you both. Maybe next time. I can't wait till next time! Although, I can probably only do this once a year seeing how it's a lot of travel.

RHW,

Maybe we can get together sometime in July?

peace,
    somebody
    P.S. I don't recall being anywhere that Nabs could have been in the horizontal position. Something tells me I missed some of the fun! { waiting for someone to answer PLH's question.}

• somebody
    somebody

peterstride,

zev took pictures from the rooftop patio and I think he plans on posting them, (minus those who don't want their handsome faces shown, of course) later. It's too bad you have to hide that very handsome face of yours!

peace,
    somebody

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I deny all wrongdoing. I believe that picture was taken at the hotel, in the midst of an alcoholic haze. I faintly remember entertaining myself by repeatedly wiggling my toes.

• somebody
    somebody

Naeblis,

Do toes count for "members"? I think they do. You may be guilty of wrongdoing afterall then. You better deaden those body members...all ten of them.... and quit wiggling them or repent!

peace,
    somebody

• Beans
    Beans

I agree to have any of myself posted espesially the naked ones! I`m glad Naebs couldn`t talk I was on the floor everytime he said something, what a clown.

Love Beans, those are some awesome pics,great camera!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit