PLH's TORONTO PICS-PAGE 4

by Pierced Angel 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kewl pix

Thanks Angel...hope you guys had a great time...and your lapel cards were too cute...who's idea was that?? Do you mind if we borrow it??

Loved the pix and you're all a lovely bunch. Thanks Anne...my kids still think you're gorgeous, you too PLH.

Beck

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((( toronto apostofesters ))))

• Flip
    Flip

Beautiful Pix, but the smurf on the j-w apostate convention lapel badge knocked me out.

Subliminally, very funny!

Flip

• Prisca
    Prisca

Great pics, thanks for sharing them. I would have loved to have been there... oh well, maybe one day!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mum was right, you do look such nice people! Well, you are, aren't you?

Glad to 'hear' of the good meet. Thanks for sharing. Most 'heart warming'!!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• peterstride
    peterstride

And the ladies there weren't too bad either...

Peter

• zev
    zev

hey y'all...

i had a really great time

was very nice meeting all the different people there.

i have pictures also to post, and i will work on that tonight.

i also dont know who to not post pictures of, so i'll stick with whats safe, and the ones i know are here, y'all can let me know at my email address if you want your pictures posted or not.

i did get pictures of everyone.

gwen and i got back safely to r.i. last night at about 7.
    we had a great trip, a safe ride, and a great time.

FLAG

hey anne, and joel,

was really nice meeting you and your husband.
    i will get that picture changed. i'll have gwen take a shot of me with my new face

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America
    U.A.D.N.A.--Rhode Island

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

I can't wait to see your pictures Zev. And I hope you're going to update that profile picture of yours, it doesn't look at all like the real you. Gwen (Somebody) is just as beautiful in person and Zev is definitely better looking than his picture, lol.

Glad you made it home safely.

Anne (and lurker hubby, Joel)

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Pierced Angel and Zev sure if you have pics of me you can for sure put them here. I am dying to see them and I had such a great time, the evening just wasn't long enough. I loved meeting all of you and once again thanks to Peter and Beans and yes all you handsome guys at the fest are gorgeous and us gals are A okay. Harmony your a blast and mouthy is the neatest person you'll ever meet. Peter you are fantastic, and Beans...well you know Beans he is all fun. Pass my a keg of Canadian Molson Lager Beer.
    Gee all of you are terrific and I love you all.
    Orangefatcat

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm so jealous! Y'all looked like you had a fantastic time! Please post more pics as you get them. I love having faces to the posters I see here.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit