PLH's TORONTO PICS-PAGE 4

by Pierced Angel 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

It would have been a better time if Quotes would have stopped stealing all my one liners. BTW everyone, visit my new website www.quotations.com get the scoop on Watchtower quoatations, not those ill thought out "quotes" on that OTHER website. I'm just glad the Leafs ended up winning that night, or I would have been forced to execute all of you, and that's just bad manners.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Oh, Angel, I loved the pictures and you all look so happy! See, you are living proof that Apostates can be happy and go on to live rich fulfilling lives.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

It was even more fulfilling than I can say in words Dutchie. You make sure you make it to one when you can. You'll have a lot of fun and make so many new friends.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I agree with Beck that the lapel cards were a brilliant idea. Between this thread and Englishman's Pub send off for his son Simon, I can see what a beautiful bunch of friends I have here. ALL OF YA!

Perhaps in the not too distant future "The Directorate" will see fit to plan an INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLY. Maybe we could get Yankee Stadium and purge it of it's vile past association in the history books.

Such an endevor would take time - but we know we have forever to carry it off.

May you all be blest.

• moman
    moman

Freedom rules!

You guys look like ya had fun!

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey Pierced Angel....

I'd like to know what kind of "fullfilling" exprerience you had...maybe you'll have to send me a private e-mail with all the juicy details!

To Zev....you can post my pics, as long as long as my handsome face is hidden behind black bars or something like that...no no...not behind jail bars! LOL

The Apostofest was fun! Let's get even more to attend the next one!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

More pictures!

Zev and Somebody (Gwen) at the coffee shop.

68storm

Gwen

Orangefatcat, Pierced Angel and Harmony

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I demand more pictures of me. I mean Pierced Angel. Wait, no I meant me.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Here you go!
    Your fan club here will go crazy now!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((anne)))) great pix! thanks for posting them. i'll be dropping my film off tomorrow and will have pix up on wed. i had such a blast. wonderful to meet all you crazy apostates hehe :) thanx beans and peter for organizing it all.

to all the festers!

love
    harmony

ps. i demand to see what naebs is smiling at in that right corner pic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit