Homepage Now up

by Amazing 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey - Amazing, mine is on AOL. You can do a lot with the space, and you don't need to use AOL's web services. I use MS Front Page to create and AOLs own FTP to upload it (keyword MY FTP SPACE).
    http://members.aol.com/brianballistic/1.html

• Amazing
    Amazing

Simon: What's that dark shadow aournd your pict in black and red?

Ballastic: Hey, thanks ... I had not discovered anything like that yet ... I see others do it, but didn't realize I could manipulate AOL to allw me some more freedom ... cool ... thank ... I will give it a try.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Amazing,

Great site, ESPECIALLY considering it's AOL. I sent ya two emails.

Thanks for the web site. What's dutchie talking about, I saw your name on the web site. Or what I think is your name.

Blessings to ya.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Amazing,

Cool Site!

I'll read your series again and will look forward for new stuff that you will put in your site.

PS.: I bookmarked your site so that I can look it up in the section of Favorites on my browser.

Anyways, Great Work!

Regards,

Ajax

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

> to help the tens of thousands that are leaving the Watchtower Organization each year. <

Rolling on the floor...good one, Amazing!!!

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Amazing,

Congrats on both your "anniversary" and getting your webpage up.

Like others here abouts, eagerly awaiting the "coming soon" stuff.

Dan

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Thanks for the site. I spent 2 hours reading it from start to finish. I am looking for the soon to come stuff real soon.

Devon

• VM44
    VM44

Good to see your page up Amazing.

But where is the Reactor Engineering link? :)

--VM44

• Valis
    Valis

Amazing, if you ever want to have it so there is no banner let me know. I could host for you for free and have a shorter URL..maybe something like this....

http://www.sassquatch.com/Amazing

Please let me know if you are interested or I could help in any way.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Dungbeetle:

"> to help the tens of thousands that are leaving the Watchtower Organization each year.< ... Rolling on the floor...good one, Amazing!!!"

Well, had to pick a number. There is about 2,000,000 ex-JWs so I supposed if 40,000 per year left the JWs, it would have taken 50 years to reach the current 2,000,000 ... maybe I should have said hundreds of thousands. Well, I like to think that maybe some of my stuff helps a few once in a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit