Homepage Now up

by Amazing 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hello all: Okay, its time to start coming out of the closet. My homepage is now up. You can click on the little blue globe with the red arrow, in the upper left corner, in my profile. I will be adding a lot of material in the coming months, including pictures, etc.

The page is limited because I am using AOL for now, and they do not have the space I need, or the page design selections I would prefer, but hey, its free.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

• Simon
    Simon

Looks good - I'll look forward to reading the new stuff you mention (you know how to build things up, lol!)

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with any web / techy stuff.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

very cool!
    Looking forward to more, bro!
    Randy

• Imbue
    Imbue

Amazing No PIC... I love your writings but I was hoping to put a face to the words. Any hope?

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

My initial reaction is good. I like the style and I love the colors. However, I do not see your real name! Where the heck is it! I'm curious.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Simon: yes, I like to build up a little ... well ... after marketing JW religion for 25 years, and now I market investment property ... it comes naturally. I may need some assistance because my prior marketing on the Net has been done by others ... doing it myself with the limited AOL features is somewhat new for me.

Randy: Thanks for the feedback ... The JFR Trial is next on my agenda. As it stands it is way too dry ... so I have to rethinkn how to make it more interesting.

Imbue: Pictures are forthcoming ... and I will be including my brother who looks like Mel Gibson. I am less attractive than he, but I have a great beard.

Dutchie: My real name will be there shortly. It's not that big a deal, not like I were famous or something ... but I plan to reveal it because I hope that maybe, just maybe some poster might be someone who knew me back when.

Thanks everyone again for the good feedback.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Amazing,

I know you've been busy - your homepage looks good and shows lots of promise - but I've got to ask you when you will reveal the secret of "discerning the body" that you promised some time ago? Please don't make us wait until you add that section to your homepage. Just give us the gist. If you choose to expand it on your homepage, don't worry, I'll read it again there.

Thanks!

• Imbue
    Imbue

I'm a sucker for a neatly trimed beard

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• Amazing
    Amazing

Nathan: Ahhhh YES!!!!

" ... - but I've got to ask you when you will reveal the secret of "discerning the body" that you promised some time ago? Please don't make us wait until you add that section to your homepage. Just give us the gist. If you choose to expand it on your homepage, don't worry, I'll read it again there."

Yes, I will post it on JWD first. I just have not gotten around to it ... but I really need to do that next ... while my response to the Co was correct, at least enough to satisfy him, it was his reworded response that took the cake ... it utterly shocked me! Thanks for the reminder.

Imbue: Yes, a nice neat beard ... can't get to radical ... I have to please clients is little bit.

• Simon
    Simon

A beard?! A beard!!

Sorry, you can't post on here if you have a beard

Oh ... wait a minute ... I was getting mixed up with some crazy rule from some old religion for a minute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit