by SuperBoy 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Laika
    Laika

I was normal.

No, you were not normal sir...

You enjoyed field service!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was, and still am, a pretty rubbish gay. I like real ale, chips and dislike exercise.

You sound like a great guy to me.

Welcome.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Hello & welcome superboy...

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

Hi Superboy.....I'm kind of a rubbish gay myself....welcome

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

Hi Superboy. Welcome to the forum! There are many of us here for support and encouragement.

Davey

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Hi Superboy,

Welcome to the site. I agree with your summary of it not being as evil as you once thought it would be...

I too am gay, and have left - and absolutely couldn't be happier.

I remember once stopping at train station toilets on my way to a Spanish circuit assembly in London, then when I got to the assembly hall an attendant started cruising me...there's so many of us still in there.

Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Oh and I've never voluntarily exercised in my life.

And I used to like ale too...

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I was never comfortable with members attitude to sexuality, dress, beards ect ect ...glad to be out.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Hey guys this is so important. My great uncle on my dads side and uncle on me moms side is gay....however until recently ithought gays (i hope this is the proper vernacular, if not please tell me) had a choice for we all have fleshly desires. But it has come to my attemtion that Gay is genetic. i watched a commwrcial about an adhd drug that causes female boobs, lactation, etc in men.....it struck me. 1) homosexuity is genetic. 2) i know we have oure own fleshly desires to follow but lets face it there are worse thinfs than gays loving those of the same sex......so yeah

Fuck anthony Morris III homophobic....sorry 'bout the "F" word.

Jon Preston (aka DS211)

• Podobear
    Podobear

Hey Superboy, your simple story made my eyes moist.

Exactly as I felt.

I am happy and in a "Civil Partnership"... as I write my Dear ol' Dad is coping with dementia and having to face the blood issue due to a rupture in his groin. For his sake, I have kept a low profile... and have not even aired the issue of the ring on my finger.

Man, does it hurt. We are "normal"... just remember (if you still believe in a god).... "God made us this way... and God, does not make mistakes."

Head high buddy, and all the best in finding a partner

Podobear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit