I may not be able to hold the status quo for longer!

by ILoveTTATT 27 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

I see you also asked for Help on an explaination on " Antichrist "

Accordin' to thier own definition, Jehovah's Witnesses are indeed the Antichrist

" Antichrist

Definition: Antichrist means against or instead of the Christ "_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 32

" If Someone Says_____

' Christians are supposed to be Witnesses for Jesus, not for Jehovah'

You might reply :

' but here is something that may be a new thought to you... of whom was Jesus " The faithful Witness "_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 208

Jehovah Witnesses clearly go against GALATIANS 1:8, and introduce a " New thought to you "

Yet Jehovah's Witnesses always point to the old testament ISAIAH 43:10

That qoutes " You are my witneses sayeth Jehovah"

What they fail to remind the sheep

is that ISAIAH 43:10 was qouted before the birth of Christ

After the resurrection, Jesus was given the authority to be able to tell

his followers to be witnesses of him in ACTS 1:8

When you read the books in the order that they were written

there is nothin' that overides ACTS 1:8

• wasblind
    wasblind

If Jehovah's Witnesses consider the New Bible the " Silver Sword "

The brown colored Reasoning Book can be seen as the " Floater " that won't flush

because it has become an embarassment to Jehovah's Witnesses

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Accordin' to thier own definition, Jehovah's Witnesses are indeed the Antichrist

" Antichrist

Definition: Antichrist means against or instead of the Christ "_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 32

I'm not sure what you were looking for when you mentioned the antichrist, ILTTATT, but of course it's not hard to see how passing the emblems and refusing to partake, rejecting Christ as the mediator, could be considered "against the Christ".

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Lots of great suggestions, everyone!! I doubt the coming into my room all sad and asking me about my spirituality repeatedly will stop. This morning she said she noticed I was always "angry" or "sad" and said, "Please, don't read anything not from WT literature!"

I just thought in my mind.. "I don't need to. They have shot themselves enough times on the foot."

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi ILoveTTATT, Why not ask your mother why she feels that you are always "angry" or "sad"? Is she projecting her feelings onto you, because of her cognitive dissonance? Just tell her that you are busy working, do not have spare time to go in FS, and do not want elders passing judgement on you when you have done nothing wrong.

By the way did you determine whether the local elders have your publisher card? If not, then why are they bothering you, because you are not in their congregation.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

The local elders do NOT have my cards, but they are bothering me because I talked to a person in their congregation and she thankfully did not get baptized because I told her that the JW's had changed the Bible by adding "Jehovah" to the NT 237 times.

I am being chased for telling truth, go figure!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Today my mom called me THREE times at work to tell me how "worried" she was about my spirituality.

Tell her that you don't believe in spirituality and not to worry.

You want to uphold truth and facts, not fear superstition and ignorance.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The local elders do NOT have my cards, but they are bothering me because I talked to a person in their congregation and she thankfully did not get baptized because I told her that the JW's had changed the Bible by adding "Jehovah" to the NT 237 times. I am being chased for telling truth, go figure!!

If you do get cornered on this issue, you can always say that you were DEFENDING WHY IT WAS ADDED (using the material from the NWT Research Bible Appendix).

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit