SEND THEM ALL !!!

by Tech49 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• AnneB
    AnneB

Waaaaiiit a minute! They want applicants to include a copy of the Employment Authorization Card...in order to "volunteer"? It sounds to me like WT considers these people "employees." Bet they won't be able to claim benefits, even in case of injury on the job!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Tech49, Be happy that you saw TTATT, instead of continuing to be victimized by the WTBTS.

I know that you are probably going through an emotional roller-coaster because of the WTBTS, but at least you are working to be mentally free from the WTBTS. Rant on!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

I'm confused... if Armageddon is coming, why are they building?

• sir82
    sir82

I'm confused... if Armageddon is coming, why are they building?

JWs are quite delusional.

They literally believe that Jehovah, while annihilating screaming, cowering children with flaming fireballs, will choose to "miraculously" preserve their buildings unharmed and intact into the "new world".

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I'm confused....if Armageddon is coming, why are they building ?" _____Faithful Witness

The GB don't eat that mess served from bethel

They know the sheeps spritual diet consist of fillers, mostly Bull Sh*t

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Fathful Witness....I asked my mother the same question. Her reply was so the resurrected ones will have a place to live. You can't get much smarter than that - good thing she got her college education from reading the Awake magazines

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit