Inaccurate hours recorded

by snare&racket 45 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

I knew people that only counted time talking to people, they took a stop watch with them. They never got their hours in.-snare

Me too, knock on the first door "what time is it?" 10.03am lol very righteous hahaha, funny. Kate xx

• Ding
    Ding

In a bureaucracy, the meaning of what is supposed to be happening gets lost.

The reports are all that matter.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

That reminds me, Ding, I wanted to talk to you about the cover sheet you're using on your TPS reports....

• steve2
    steve2

Imagine you are a loyal Witness in every way conceivable - except you fudge your hours.

Will Jehovah God destroy you at Armageddon?

Now that would make an absolutely marvellous Question from Readers. It fits in perfectly with the legalistic JW mentality. Little wonder congregations are populated by individuals with burdened consciences and self-loathing prayers.

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

My old congregation did phone witnessing when I was young. There were long chats in between the calls. And I remember letter writing was encouraged as well.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

I have more hours that i did not go out then I did...sad but true.

Doesn't free come with a price? nothing is really free, is it?...not in my experience! ('free mag')

SW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit