Inaccurate hours recorded

by snare&racket 45 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ignoring the fact that all but the super JW's had a random stab at hours done in the ministry, with all the different activities the society said counted as ministry hours, just how accurate is there annual report?

What activities do you know of that were allowed to be counted as ministry time? Here are some I knew of...

Quick Builds

Some Bethel Activity

Visiting elderly, sick JW's

Activity for RBC / HLC

Makes you wonder what the actual real door knocking number of hours are, considerably less I would imagine. It also says much about the JW's and their determination to have a recognistion for stats in preaching work, but in reality there is NO EXCUSE and NO REASON to count anything BUT ministry as ministry. I think we just went along with it as it was such a relief to have a concession, but deep down, I knew it wasn't ministry,

• rathfear
    rathfear

whooah, quick builds were allowed? damn I could have been a special pioneer so! Probably could have counted the site prep hours too.. the "quick builds" have an awful lot of ancillary building around them thats never mentioned in any of the PR!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

As a regular pioneer you could count q-build work, a max 90hrs/month of time as ministry, i think they reduced to 60 a few years later. I did a lot of q-build work so used it a lot to balance my hours.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Counting FS Time at the Coffee shop..................2 more JW`s getting FS Time in!..

............................................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................Use WBT$.....................................Talk to No one All Day........................Another Great Day in the FS..

................Literature Carts..................................Except another JW........T................... Preaching to No One!..

.................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• factfinder
    factfinder

They allowed time spent on construction projects to be counted as FS hours? I never heard of that.

I was way too strict in my FS reports anyway.

But since they report over 1.8 billion hours spent in FS, a rediculously high number, a huge amount must be for door to door, but does that really matter since usually no one is home and of those you did find at home, very few listened and far far fewer became witnesses.

But if they did allow time spent on construction projects as FS, that is just wrong.

• factfinder
    factfinder

OUTLAW- good one!

If construction workers can count FS time, literature cart publishers should get to count double time as they encourage each other and watch people walk by.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Scanning the Internet in search of opportunities to stick up for the FDS, Jehovah and sometimes Jesus whenever anti JW comments are discovered.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Making a quick return visit close to the location for the Meeting for Field Service then driving LONG DISTANCES to "rural territory." Why? Because God wouldn't count your time unless you made that RV first!

You see, Jehovah is--among other things--a meticulous bean-counter!

BC

If your Heavenly Account is a few beans short it's death for you at the Big "A"!

But God loves you, have a nice day.

- - - - - - - - -

It's a scam.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I remember years ago getting to count time for helping to distribute mages and books to the halls from the main assembly hall. I also found out that pioneers can count time for just about anything to do with the ORG. So since they could I did to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit