Weekend Warning - Family May be after You Come Sunday, be ready.

by LostGeneration 36 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

I second what Smiddy just said.

• losingit
    losingit

Lol outlaw! YESSSSS! Haha :-P

• jam
    jam

Inactive ones, you folks who have moved to escape the hands of

Jehovah by lying to your JW family members headaches, work and etc.

You see if you are DF, no worry. LOL

Thank Jehovah I got DF.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why couldn't the angels save the Pioneer sister who was attacked by a pit-bull?? Wasn't she involved in the search and rescue work? I mean..she's searching for lost sheep so the angels can rejoice for heaven's sake! How many JWs died in Japan, or in the Phillipines?? What about Malawi? Wouldn't there have been more rejoicing if less JWs died, giving them the chance of finding more lost sheep??

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure Jehovah the Corporation sock puppet rejoices when a 'lost sheep'/free laborer returns back to the Corporation increasing it cash flow. Who would have thunk?

Hey he needs to find a hobby or somethin if that make him get all goose pimply and shit.

• LisaRose
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yeah Jam caught the point that the warning was for faders.

All of us dirty DFd apostates don't really have to worry about our family giving two shits about our status in the b0rg.

Stuff like this does give inactives a chance to plant a seed, so to speak. Most JWs read this the night before the WT study, being two steps ahead of them can be an advantage if utilized correctly.

• Scully
    Scully

Those Words of Encouragement™ are spewed forth in the WT Study™ on an annual basis. It doesn't seem to have made the slightest difference where my JW relatives are concerned.

It's been almost 20 years since we last set foot in a KH. In all that time, not once have my JW relatives made a single attempt to try to bring us back or to try to figure out why we became Inactive™ in the first place. Not once.

On the one hand, I'm grateful for the lack of interference. On the other, it annoys me that they feel justified in shunning us despite their never having made a shred of effort toward bringing us back to the fold. It's as if they've already decided we aren't worth the effort.

That's Love™ JW style!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Para. 4 : "What a difficult thing it is to endure the
    ridicule and opposition of family members
    who do not share our faith! If we
    face such a trial, let us not cave in to
    family pressure. Instead, may we remain
    loyal and wait patiently for Jehovah to
    resolve matters."

So, if the JWs start pressuring, just remind them that their ridicule and opposition are difficult to endure, but we won't cave in to family pressure when we face these trials. We will patiently wait in front of the television for Jehovah to resolve matters.

• steve2
    steve2

Would the heavenly choir kindly make up its blessed mind, please! I do not think the rejoicing that occurred following my own being cast out in the 1980s could ever, ever be beaten. The elders alone broke out in a pathetic song and dance routine, whose most memorable line was, "We're gonna wash that apostate right out of our hair!" That was bad enough, but the kicker was the heavenly choir's down and dirty "Right on!" refrains. Sorry, folks, that exit's rejoicing could never be beaten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit