Is there anything you could do forever that wouln't get boring?

by mynameislame 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inbetween
    inbetween

reading JWN

• dynamiterose77
    dynamiterose77

As an artist... I don't have enough time for everything to begin with. I guess knowing I'm on a deadline (*rimshot*) actually motivates me to actually paint and write... But then again I always have more ideas piling onto the list... thats a tough one...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Many things ...

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's hard to say. There are lots of things I want to do with my life, but time is starting to run out, so it would be nice to have more time, but forever? I don't know. I guess I would settle for a few hundred years, assuming I was healthy.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

... keep learning ... many lifetimes would not be enough!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

evolve

• perfect1
    perfect1

well, if you were a biologist forever would be pretty interesting because you could actually see species evolve, suceed, or go extinct.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

I have come to the conclusion that living just this very moment. This 1 second is enjoyable enough. No need to think about the next hour or if I will be dead. With this in mind, everything is good and enjoyable. Even dish washing, because I do it with full and clear consciousness. I stopped producing thoughts about the future or "What-if"-scenarios. They created too much anxiety as a Witness.

Everything you EVER did or experienced was in that space called "Now". Nothing ever happened outside of the "Now".

So, having said this: sex, eating and drinking. In that order.

• jam
    jam

I intend to live forever or die trying... Groucho Marx

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Xanthippe , I hadn't considered evolving. That might be a game changer for my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit