No 2014 JW Yearbook (Yet as of 1-6-14)

by pixel 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

Hello all,

For me is very strange that the Yearbook for 2014 is not out yet on the internet and/or gongregations. (Does yours have it?).

is strange to me because it is a book that comes annually, and no word yet from the Borg of it. You don't expect something like that from the WT/FDS/GB to be dlayed that much.

It makes me wonder, what's going on??? I wish we had an insider from Bethel here.

PS: is not that I care about it or read it. Actually, I want to see the numbers on the annointed :-).

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

My pure speculation guess is that it has to do with removal of the partaker number.

Possibly there was/is some fighting within as to whether the number should be distributed anymore, after all, they supposedly keep no contact with a global network of anointed (a few years back) and of course it only matters that 8 dudes living in Brooklyn are anointed (last year's nu lite).

Of course removal of the number is going to wake up some, who will of course wind up here!

• pixel
    pixel

Let's see if that's the reason LG. But is really strange that a corporatio that prides itself too much on order and reliability is behind on this.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

All the fuss and fanfare they used to make of all the wonderful increase is a thing of the past.

I guess the Writing Boys have at last had to sit and think hard:

" How do we spin closing dozens of branches and a number of Country Offices, selling off prestigious Brooklyn buildings and heading for the hills, along with decreased Publisher numbers and increased Mem. Partakers as some sort of progress ? or even a reasonable year's Report ?"

• Londo111
    Londo111

No news is no news...

• Londo111
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I wish we had an insider from Bethel here.

Pixel ...

As I mentioned on another thread, my Bethel insider says it's strickly an internal computer network issue.

To extend the life of the servers, they have been rotating the domain names so that they wear evenly.

Rub a Dub

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL RubaDub!

Please tell me you've dropped that on a couple of active JWs and they have shrugged their shoulders and said "Makes sense to me"

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Er, what? "rotating domain names"? Had to look that one up. That's apparently an interesting tactic spammers and obfuscators use. That makes me wonder now...

From http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/domain-rotation

Domain rotation is a technique use by malware distributors to drive traffic from multiple domains to a single IP address that is controlled by the distributor. The goal of domain rotation is to make it harder for a network administrator to blacklist the malware distributor. Once a domain is blacklisted, it is dropped from rotation and another one takes its place.

Is there a legitimate reason for rotating domain names?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is expected by end of Jan/beginning of Feb. I don't think it relates to the memorial numbers, as either way it still is coming out. My personal opinion is that they got behind trying to get the NWT finished.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit