Letter About Blood Fractions

by Bangalore 36 Replies latest watchtower medical

• St George of England
    St George of England

I right click image and select 'Save image as'

This will save it to your computer under Pictures.

Then select the image and it will be displayed in full.

Works for me anyway.

George

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

Or you can just right click and "view image" if you don't want to save it.

• Island Man
    Island Man

The fundament error in the reasoning is that blood is too sacred to be put to any use other than on the sacrificial altar. This is clearly not the case since blood flowing in our veins does not violate its sanctity but is being used for the very dignified purpose for which it was created, namely sustaining life. So if the native blood being used in our veins does not constitute a violation of the sanctity of blood, why should donated blood being put into the veins to serve this very purpose be considered a violation of the sanctity of blood? Is it the act of removing the blood from the donor that constitutes a violation of its sanctity? If so then removing the blood from the veins of an animal by slaughtering it also constitutes a violation of its sanctity! Unlike eating blood, transfuing blood involves the use of blood for the very purpose for which it was created! How can this obvious difference escape their notice? Their reasoning really makes no sense when carefully examined!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

That's an interesting point, I haven't heard it put that way before, Island Man.

• Simon
    Simon

The image should resize to fit properly now.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks Bangalore and ldrnomo..... The whole thing is based on the faulty logic that it is wrong to take donated blood (which has not cost a life) to potentially save a precious human life. Surely that is the spirit of "respecting the sanctity of life" ?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Marked

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks for everyone's help--I was able to read it. That letter should get the "spin doctor" award of the year. load of crap

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Interesting letter. Aside from the usual crap supporting the unsupportable two other things stand out.

Firstly, what was the situation regard the counsel given on association with a DF person. I note mercy should not superceed WTS instructions and "running ahead".

Secondly, it was clear that the recipient's card was marked in terms of qualifications as an Elder. He was clearly going to be reviewed. How nice they were lovingly and considerately going to drop him like a stone.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit