Fat Girls Guide to Life book

by love2Bworldly 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes and once people hit 70, things like vanity don't matter so much.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Note: some people have never really stopped to notice the vast array of beautiful women. They have a set idea nailed into their brains of what they think is beauty, put there by Hollywood, fashion models and playboy. They miss so much and maybe cheat themselves and others by having a narrow list of what is attractive. I'll admit, it was Andy who opened my eyes to all the beauty I was missing. He is the one who said to me, Beauty doesn't come in one size." He is so right.

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

The roles have reversed a bit with modern dating. A lot of fat women expect their guys to be in shape. I find it ironic that it is easier to get a date with an in shape woman than one carrying a few extra pounds if you don't have a 6 pack.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I like solid research, not fads. I'm following Dr. Sharma, a noted expert in the field in North America.

http://www.drsharma.ca/

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FHN, thanks for sharing the Lou Bega song!

For some reason I'm really thirsty ...

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

perhaps it's better to eat and be happy with a shorter life than to continually deny oneself the food one wants to eat and live a long life of longing and hunger...

Yeah, and maybe it's better to keep smoking 2 packs a day and die young and happy of cancer than deny your cravings and live a long life. Or maybe its better to keep drinking that quart of wine a day and be happy but die young of liver disease than live a long healthy life but missing your wine.

Being very obese is extremely prematurely ageing thing for your body and looks. It puts a huge strain on the heart, compresses the vascular system (ie, high blood pressure), squeezes all the internal organs, puts pressure on the spine, joints, etc. The worst thing you can do to your health and long-term looks is be badly obese. If you know you are way over your ideal weight but still think you're very beautiful and are happy with the way you are, you're in denial and sooner or later will pay a horrible price. Don't prematurely age your body anymore, get motivated and start a gentile programme to lose that weight for your own good health.

They say true beauty is on the inside, but if you're truly beautiful you will treat your body beautifully and kindly, INSIDE and out.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Except Yadda, that we all have to eat. We don't have to smoke or drink. You can treat your body beautifully and kindly and not starve it to be someone else's idea of slim. We don't all think plump people are ugly.

FHN, thanks for sharing the Lou Bega song!

For some reason I'm really thirsty ...

You are welcome. I love Lou Bega anyway, but he really won my heart with that song and video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit