Fat Girls Guide to Life book

by love2Bworldly 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I stayed tiny, right into my thirties, 23 inch waist and 36 inch hips. I didn't know it was tiny. I had too much attention from men. If you had told me at the time that I'd be 55, definitely not tiny and still have such handsome men begging me to go out with them, I'd have said you were delusional. I am confident. I was lucky to have a younger boyfriend, who is still my devoted friend, for many years. He told me from the start that beauty doesn't come in one size. Ladies, think about it, confidence in a man is ATTRACTIVE. It is the same for women. The good thing is that being what yiddish describes as zaftig, well it screens out the twits. Look up the real definition for the word twit. And definitely the self absorbed bores will leave you alone, unless they happen to love zaftig, at least then they will flatter you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Girls, did you watch that Lou Bega video? If you didn't, here is the link again. Watch this, it'll make you smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iC8CRKxvmQ

Lyrics:

Excuse me can I have your attention please for one more time.

She tastes like cola sweet sweet sugar cola
    When I took a sip from her lips she send me on a trip
    She keeps me up at night and that's all because she kicks

Stop your diet baby you don't have to slim down
    I love your curves and believe me it is every pound
    Stop your diet come on do it for me
    I love you round round round cause you're so sexy

She keeps me up at night and that's all because

Can I try it Baby you don't have to be shy
    You seem to be on your own and I'm wondering why
    Show me all that you've got do it for me
    I love you round round round 'cause you're so sexy

She keeps me up at night and that's all because

I'll be your sugar daddy you'll be my sugar cane
    With every sip I'm taking you creep into my vein
    You are as sweet as cola you push like caffeine
    I wanna know the secret that no one's ever seen

She keeps me up at night and that's all cause
    She keeps me up at night and that's all because she tastes like cola

• LV101
    LV101

rebel8 - "She eats way too much meat" and has a weight problem? I'm assuming she was low on carbs? Most gals I know that live on high protein - low carbs are the slim ones. Interesting. Personally, the vegetable, fruit/grain sounds healthier but I hear constantly how the grain, beans/lentils and excess fruit make one fat. I don't know but have a couple of vegetarian friends who are overweight - not obese, just chubby.

• FlyingHighNow
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

My plan is to cut down on carbs, I do better on a high protein diet. Not a super low carb diet, but a lot more vegetables and lean protein, with a very small amount of healthy carbs. I am hoping to work into it gradually. I stopped buying ice cream a few weeks ago. I am gluten intolerant, so I wasn't eating bread anyway. I have a serious cookie addiction, so that is going to be the hard part. You can make really yummy gluten free cookies, and Trader Joe's makes a GF Oreo type cookie, so I can't even have them in the house. I have started eating an egg for breakfast with some veggies instead of cereal. I love cereal, but I do better with an egg, less blood sugar spikes.

I am hoping to make one healthy change a week, focus on that one thing and then move on. I think my problem before was being to strict right at the beginning, then hit a wall and give up, because I was too hungry or my fibro flared up. I am in it for the long haul. .

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Those are some really hot girls, it's nice to see beautiful women who feel comfortable in their skin. My DIL is a beautiful plus size woman, with a healthy self image. She has a gorgeous face and looks great in photos. She loves the pin up look, so she does a lot with hair and make up. I am glad my granddaughter will grow up with a good role model on how to feel good about yourself.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have done protien, grains like ahalf cup of brown rice and half cups of fresh fruit. It's tough sometimes to know what kind of nutrition is best for your body.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One more and I'm going back to bed. I hate it when I crash at 7 and wake up at 11 and can't sleep again until 3.

My favorite am azon, fat lady wasn't even a lady. Divine as Miss Edna in the first Hairspray! Then below Miss Edna is another plus sized model.

• Jen1
    Jen1

wow what beautiful women!

• LV101
    LV101

They are beautiful! Too bad the majority of the populace thinks thin is so great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit