The Pastor of my Old Church Tried to Re-Convert Me Yesterday

by cofty 2596 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

There is no contradiction for a christian to admit that there are things about god that a human cannot fully know.

To claim that god is love as defined by Jesus and that love includes capriciously murdering a quarter of a million men, women and children is a blatant contradiction.

But we all know that words can mean absolutely anything to you SBF. It must be nice living in la-la land.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking.

Maybe I'll have time to read this whole beast a few years from now when I retire!

• Saename
    Saename

258 pages. Good God, I can now see you exist.

• A Ha
    A Ha

Change the page view to 20 posts per page, then it's only 129 pages and you can read it in half the time!

• Saename
    Saename

Oh hell! You are a genius! I've wasted 3 hours already reading this (not really)!

• smiddy
    smiddy

258 pages is that a record set by cofty ? If not who holds the record ?

sorry to go off topic.

• Saename
    Saename

If that's what you're asking, yes, this thread has the greatest number of posts.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

250000 died everyone dies they just died sooner rather than later But is that the end of their story iF there is no God then yes it is

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Exposed without mercy That says a lot about your nature Crofty I for one would not want nor value your respect i suspect you have a BPD and can't help yourself

• DJS
    DJS

Lou Bo 2,

Tugging on Superman's cape again, I see. How has that worked for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit