Urgent: need judicial committee questions

by l p 17 Replies latest social humour

• l p
    l p

Hi all,

need to to get a copy if it exists of the proforma of questions elders are to ask in a judicial committee relating to fornication/ adultery

thanks

lp

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Did you do it? Yes or no? Regardless, your choices are simple - whether to attend or not, and if you do attend, whether to tell the truth or not!

Your choices will depend on where you want to be - in or out. Pretty straightforward; may be unpleasant, but clear choices.

• l p
    l p

Thanks searcher. But not quite what i need. I'll elaborate.

i need this in order to prepare legally for a case - and as part of the evidence to be submitted is the intrusive questions demonstrating harassment and intimidation.

lp

• KateWild
    KateWild

I recorded my JC meeting. I can understand it can be stressful for many. It depends on the elders on you JC and how much they care about you as to whether or not you will be reproved and forgiven or DF'd

I did not get DF'd for fornication it was reviling, my JC would not RI me. If you need help to figure things out just ask me or PM me, it was stressfull, but I want to help others face a JC if they are stressed about it. Here is my youtube interview of my story. Kate xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uWFKDFMdQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCLreH8z5nWXuytHdH15FkQ

• l p
    l p

And it's not for me. Someone that came to me that needs help

• KateWild
    KateWild

This recording demostrates elders follow a guide book not the bible and are intrusive due to the guidebook. "Flock Book" Kate xx

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Who exactly is causing the intimidation & harassment?

• happy@last
    happy@last

There are no set questions, just along the lines of did you do it, who with, are they a JW, are they married, if so have you apologised to their partner, how did it happen, when did it happen, how many times, what will you do to make sure it doesn't happen again, how does it make you feel, have you prayed about it?

• l p
    l p

I've read a lot of experiences and talked to people and they have all said there is very intrusive questions about every step of what happened, did you climax etc

this is what I want to attach as evidence. But if there is no proforma then it's at the whim of each committee

• l p
    l p

Is there anything in the elders book on what they should ask?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit