Geoffrey Jackson Bio!

by elkatire1980 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    wifibandit 12 minutes ago
    The scary thing to me is, this guy was always nice to me - on a personal level. Yet, at the same time he is one of the men at the head of an organization that is, in my opinion, Evil.

Anyone can be nice when the situation requires it.

• antes8080
    antes8080

Mr Jackson is a liar just like all the other GB members.

kids that read his experience are going to say if I finish or drop out of high school at 15 I could eventually become GB member..

• Watchtower-Free
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Hitler wasn't so stupid to pose with some animated cartoon characters.

Now Anthony Morris III? Well.... yup!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Watchtower-Free, that is a good pair of photos that makes a good point.

Do you know where the pic with Anthony Morris and the cartoon kids came from? Was it published by the Society somewhere?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Then, however, it came time for a serious decision. Would I accept a scholarship to go to university?

Is there anything more detailed in the article? In this case, there is nothing said about him being offered a scholarship. There is nothing said about his teachers encouraging him to apply for a scholarship or his teachers even encouraging him to stay in school beyond getting his required certificate at 15 and walking out the door forever. "Would I accept a scholarship to go to university?" Kind of a pointless question when the facts point to him leaving school ASAP.

I think it was in a conversation with Splane that he 'xplained that he didn't like school and was glad to be done with it. But he loved learning and spreading da troof.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Pic of Morris is from JW.org
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I graduated high school when I was 15. I began college at 16. It happens.

Also, in the U.S. right now, many high school students start applying for and receiving scholarships as young as 9th grade, so that isn't necessary untruthful, either.

Still, it's doubtful his entire account is 100% accurate. They are salesmen for their WT corporation, and salesmen lie.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    As the parent of multiple high school children in the USA you are incorrect.... Well let me revise. I suppose 9th graders could apply.... So could kindergarteners i suppose, but no college is goimg to review or grant such scholorahips. They dont even finalize them until after the laster quarter of the senior year to ensure their final grades qualify them.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

...many high school students start applying for and receiving scholarships...

No mention of him applying for a scholarship, but it's typical WT to have these stories of being offered scholarships with no mention of applying for them or taking college entrance exams. I received a helpful scholarship, but it was only after I'd already applied and was accepted to university.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit