Geoffrey Jackson Bio!

by elkatire1980 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980

In The Watchtower August 15 in the topic: "Let the Many Islands Rejoice" appears the following paragraph:

Then, however, it came time for a serious decision. Would I accept a scholarship to go to university? As much as I loved books and learning, I am grateful that my mother had helped me to acquire a stronger love—one for Jehovah. (1 Cor. 3:18, 19) So with my parents’ consent, I left school and started pioneering in January 1971 at the age of 15, having received the required school certificate.

He basicly says that he could start the university at 15. Do you believe?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    It happens. I don't know the guy. You do know that it is not unusual for people with a little education or a quick mind to advance in the Org. Frequently its a dimwit sycophant who advances but often those who are clever outmaneuver them for "greater privileges". I guess we have to take his word for it. (wink)
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    It is read in his own voice on the audio version. Weird.
  • Clambake
    Clambake

It is absolutely frightening how absolutely useless some of the higher ups in the borg are.

Never had a job

Never had a mortgage

Never had a family

Couldn’t change a flat tire.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Unfortunatly thats before i was born but under current practices in the USA someone in the tenth grade would not normally have a scholarship, barring some extrodinary achivements in academics (skipping grades) or extrodinary ablity in sports

• brandnew
    brandnew

These lames try and tell the HARD WORKING, MORTGAGE PAYING, CHILD REARING rank and file how to handle their buisness????????????????????

FUCK THEM ! ! ! ! !

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They live in there own little world, it's called looney town.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Located in the state of denial
  • TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    These men? Who says they are anointed? They said it? Maybe they are Not. Think about it.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    The scary thing to me is, this guy was always nice to me - on a personal level. Yet, at the same time he is one of the men at the head of an organization that is, in my opinion, Evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit