Faders- if I can do it, you can do it too!

by dissonance_resolved 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• dissonance_resolved
    dissonance_resolved

Love2Bworldly- it's sad isn't it? You think you're part of a worldwide brotherhood, each and every one of whom would give up their life for you, but miss a few meetings and you are dead to them.

Nonjwspouse- thanks for the well wishes! I hope it works out, too. As a JW, I always felt like I wasn't really living, just waiting for paradise for the "real life." The realization that this IS the real life is still something I'm getting used to, not just sitting back and waiting but going out there and actually living. Very strange.

Ding, zeb and LoisLane- thanks!

LHG- it DOES feel like trying to escape. It's like you don't realize just how strong of a grip they have on your life, relationships, time, energy, psyche, etc. until you try to get out.

Nice Dream- I had the same experience- not buying Xmas decorations, but seeing JWs at the mall and literally running the other direction so I wouldn't have to talk to them. Absolutely ridiculous.

happy@last- did you have a Xmas tree? Honestly, why can't they mind their own business? My husband is still thoroughly brainwashed so Xmas might just be a pipe dream, but we can hope.

Cyrus- that is the dilemma I'm facing. As of now, I'm sure my husband would go to the KH if we moved. And I don't suppose there's any way our current Cong would send just his cards and not mine. I've thought that maybe if I moved first, maybe I could get my cards sent to a different Cong and then never switch them, but that would be complicated. Also, I believe my dad will make it his personal mission to be sure that no matter where I move, the Cong knows exactly where I live and what my current status is.

• flipper
    flipper

DISSONANCE_RESOLVED- I'm so proud of you in how you've escaped to freedom of mind my friend ! Good for you and your family. Keep on keeping on. We are here for you as a support. Thanks for the update ! Good job. Peace out , Mr. Flipper

• DNCall
    DNCall

Wanted to check and see how you were doing. I'm glad things are going as they are. Sounds like you are proceeding in a sensible manner. Best of success going forward!

F.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

No matter how many times I have experienced the "lowly ones" left to fend on their own, I can't understand why men who are lazy become elders. Don't worry about anyone checking up on you, one commonality is nobody at your Kingdom Hall really cares truly about your plight. The MLM is based off your production and volume, since most Circuit Overseers are inculcated in the Elders minds who to look for, your not on their target-zone.

The Organization has been trending towards avoiding weaker members because they might infect like you "Resident Evil", the statistics pulled out of the ass of the Organization claim "One Weak JW can destroy 5 Strong JWs", so your safe to proceed because their think you have the T-Virus.

Phase 2 is going to prove that "no love ever existed in the Kingdom Hall", the "I will die for you" is, was a song based by the artist formerly "known as Prince", no JW is going to demonstrate true love!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, especially if you live in the United States.

We have the United States Witness Protection Program that assists you in getting a new identity, new Social Security number, etc.

I think many Witnesses who are fading should look into this government-sponsored program.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit