So have any of you seen this site?

by nonjwspouse 23 Replies latest social humour

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I want to contact the makers of the website!! I want to ask for their permission to translate this to Spanish!! Pretty please??!?! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

• clarity
    clarity

OMG ... you know cult people are just crazy

enough to make this believeable! OMG

• zeb
    zeb

Hey if you strangle a smurf how do you know when its dead?

• Zordino
    Zordino

Oh thats too funny :) I Love Satire!

• Penelope1
    Penelope1

what a riot!! thanks for sharing nonjwspouse :-)

• Come On Out The Waters Fine
    Come On Out The Waters Fine

Family Repudiates Thursdays

“It can be confusing. We live in a world where Thursday still exists. So we had to add jm and je to the time code. So on Wednesday, instead of going from 11:59 pm to 12:00 am on Thursday morning, we simply go to Wednesday 12:00 jm (Jehovah’s morning). Then where the world would think the time was Thursday 12:00 pm, we think of it as Friday 12:00 je (Jehovah’s evening).”

http://jehovahstrumpet.com/family-repudiates-thursdays/

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I love this site. Really great spoofing of the Borg. Love it.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Yes - a great spoof site - however, its Links page could do with a link to this site - that would make it even better.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The craziest thing is that this spoof is only a very small step away from being completely believable in JW-land.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oublitte, From a all the research I have done these past years, I see what you mean!

The person(s) behnd this site are so very good at this satire. So very close to actual JW thinking that even some people posting coments are confused.

Yes, it IS scary in my opinion at how there are JWs who actually DO believe this way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit