The truth about Hispanic JWs in the United States

by Hecce 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hecce
    Hecce

Once that an undocumented present his papers to Inmigration, there is a change in his status and he becomes approved for additional privileges.

• Hecce
    Hecce

It seems like some location changes this year for the DCs, are a problem for some of the low income Spanish friends. They can't afford to travel to a distant city and pay for the trip expenses.

Most of them are barely surviving.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Heece, perhaps a fund will be set up by the W.T to help such ones get to the Oh-so-Important D.C ?

With all their Property cash swelling their coffers, they could fund it without further donations, it would be like the funds in the 1st Century, except funded by the W.T.

What is the likelihood of this loving provision coming about ?

About as likely as the next Pastor of the Westboro Baptist Church being a black lesbian I should think.

• dqFreedom
    dqFreedom

I am glad someone else brought up this topic- I would like to give the True Facts concerning The spanish cong That was warmly welcomed in to an English Hall -No one should be offended since I am not naming names. Just Facts.

Several things began with the addition of the spanish group to the TWO English Groups who are the Original Builders of the Hall Over 60 Years Prior- This could all be coincidence.....but..

Litter Inside and Outside the Hall went Up from 0.0%

Stains on seats Went Up from 0.0% they were New-

Misaligned Isles and seats -every meeting

Platform rearranged and not put back

Meeting schedule Not Followed

Air Conditioning and All Lights Left ON for Days at a time!

Air Conditioning turned to- and Left at- Coldest setting-

Then Heat manualy turned on to compensate!

Utilities way up- Not the 30% range as estimated-

Exterior Doors left Unlocked! overnight, sometimes left Open.

Zero Outdoor weekly upkeep-

Literature counter left messy Literature missing

Unsatisfactory Cleaning Garbage cans not emptied

Supplies Always Missing

Toilet Paper and Bathroom Soap continuously disappearing!

Several Toilet brushes and Plungers Disappear

Land line Phone used for personal matters by spanish during English Meeting

Crooked Sideways Parking Blocking access- Mis use of Legaly Required Marked Handicapped Spot

Oil spots on new parking area- no attempt to clean or park leaky cars on street

Someone drove into the Side of the Building

and so much More.... Eventually, the English Elders Investigated and met with the spanish Elders- several times-

Then the English went a head with... Locks were installed on Donation Boxes, A/C-Heat Controls were Disabled and Locked in Cases- Supplies and Counters were Locked, Chairs were bolted together, Parking Blocks installed in lot,

I personally took cleaning supplies home and brought them back for meetings and cleanings

Copier paper was hidden, Bathroom Supplies were Rationed -Extra rolls were Not left out.

English Happened to Have Hall Cleaning the week before CO visits. English did ALL Hall repairs and upkeep, it was easier that way-

English Brother "Checked" Doors and Lights after spanish meetings!

I attended a second English Hall and the spanish group there was The Same- Again I personally purchased and delivered Bathroom Supplies and Tools and they WERE GONE by the next English Meeting! To the spanish 'brothers' I guess it is not STEALING and Not Littering... it is just 'Taking' and 'Dropping Trash' -spanish congs do ADD a lot of Flavor, too bad the flavor is unpleasant. dqFreedom.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We have a number of foreign language congregations here in South Florida.

A Portuguese congregation, one Italian, one Russian and several English.

Rub a Dub

• XstuckX
    XstuckX

dqFreedom....did you get an increase in people smearing shit on the walls in the bathrooms? I know we did. Also gang signs scratched into the arm chairs.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I laughed aloud while reading every post. They are all excellent posts. Thank you all.

Scott77

• Hecce
    Hecce

No defense for the behaviour described in the last few postings, hit me like a ton of bricks.

I have never experienced something like that but I will be mad with similar behavior.

At the end of the day it proves that this not "Alice in wonderland".

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Hecce, what congo did you attend? I have to admit that I have experienced nearly all of the things mentioned by dpFreedom and XstuckX in our 98% Hispanic hall (maybe not the dung graffiti, though). One time we purchased cleaning supplies out of our own pockets only to have them stolen soon after-never again I said. Also, at our newly built Assembly Hall the "friends" destroyed several theater-style seats and several areas of carpeting had to be replaced because of juice/grease stains. And these people are going to help cleanse the Earth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit