Anyone else have essential tremors?

by Found Sheep 23 Replies latest jw friends

• extricated
    extricated

This is first post, tho a lurker 6 months. I cancelled my 18 month Bible? study from the "Teach" book. At the Baptism chapter I requested a break and decided to research - guess what! found JWN .... JW facts, the whole Leolaia posts on Rutherford, Bonnie etc, Beth Sarim, 1st class cunard passages.Generations. 607.

Any how, Just thought I'd post re this thread, that stress can lead to inadequate diet, which can cause lack of magnesium - which also shows up as night cramps, and hands trembling to reach the morning cuppa. The best absorbed magnesium in the herbal shop has stopped this. Just my 2c worth;

This is an excellent site which can involve lots of time on the computer, out of sunlight, which can cause SAD (seasonal affective disorder), which may also relate to lack of Vitamin D (I know craftspeople who take this due to excess indoor time) At the same time it is a regular intake of sad stories . .....

-I took anti-depressants 10yrs ago -Cipramil- after death of my mother among business problems, and saw a psychologist - after a few friendly chats I was inviting HIM on our boat!. Gave up the anti d"s, cos it caused lack of co-ordination with lots of dents to my car during parking! Just made lists of goals, and SAVED toward them as rewards. It is often simpler to start with the likely causes/remedies at the bottom of the chain before spending on the next step. I do feel sorry for those entwined family in/out scenarios.

BTW I am female, still married, 71yrs old?, with i/2 acre garden to look after.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Again, essential tremor is a diagnosis of ruling out cause. A dietary deficiency is ruled out BEFORE a diagnosis of essential tremor.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Extricated,

Welcome to JWN.

When you feel up to it, you could start a new thread so we can say hi and welcome you.

This thread is probably finishing up, and people will miss seeing your first post.

You sound like a smart cookie.

It is 1:45 AM here and I have to go to bed.

So good night from The North Pacific.

LoisLane

PS I sent you a PM. Private message. Look up on the upper right where there is a red #1 and click there. Okay. Night.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Hi Extricated,

Welcome!! I agre start a new thread and say hi to all!!!

I'm not depressed or malnurished

FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit