Anyone else have essential tremors?

by Found Sheep 23 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

No problem Found Sheep x

My consultant neurologist who I trained under, had a child with essential tremor. i remember him telling me how he told his daughter it was nothing to worry about. If it gets worse, there sre options available :)

Snare x

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

*Hugs* Is there anything I can do for you? My surgery is Monday morning and if you are at the hospital, stop in or come visit me while i am recovering and we can chat. I didn't realize you were having some health issues. Love ya and I am here for you!

Freegirl

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

found sheep, my father had very good results with deep brain stimulation surgery for parkinsons and I read that essesntial tremors are helps by this technique as well.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

free girl please pm me are you near me?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Lay off the sauce. Maybe cut back on a little caffeine. Lot's of drugs effecting the adrenal system can effect your nervous system....Hell it might even be stress and mind body connection. Don't read so much in to labels. Hell it might even be effected by your blood/fluid volume at your time of the month.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Not true NARCISSITIC SUPPLY, such causes would negate the diagnosis of essential tremor.

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

I felt a few tremors when I lived in California.

All joking aside. I'm pretty sure she doesn't experience them 24/7...they just flair up once in awhile out of the blue. Some people have them and some people don't. Sometimes the right tremors at the right time feel pretty good...essential or not. ;)

• designs
    designs

My father-in-law had this condition. I hope everyone is finding some answers.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Massage has been found to help with essential tremors so call me and I will give you some relaxation massages to see if the helps you.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Freegirl I'll take you up on that

the "sauce" makes them go away but not a practical cure

brain stimulation can help but I don't want to go there yet I'm going to go to a nurologist and start with medication I'm not on any yet. Stres makes them worse but is not the reason for them

Iam- ya it's not always a bad thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit